Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have RAWK even acknowledged that Sterling has left yet or has he been conveniently consigned to one of the 'locked' threads that they are so keen on?

Nicked from thegingerwigs twitter.....

Liverpool have 3 premier league winners in their squad, Milners, Kolo and Mario.

LFC should be investigated by the police for incitement to racial hatred. They've shamelessly and deliberately used their friends in the media to create a firestorm around Sterling.

Not sure about the race issue but undoubtedly incited hatred and would be culpable if some morons did something stupid. Have never had a problem with Liverpool in the past but they have quickly lowered themselves almost to the level of Arsenal and the rags. I have little respect for them as a club right now.

Trust the Daily Star to pick up on the story that let's them print a picture of a hot woman. My favourite part of that article?

Paul Gascoigne, 48, said: “I say good on Liverpool. And it’s ok for Sterling.”

Just tacked on at the end. What does that even mean? It's like a quote from Bez from the Happy Mondays.

Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.