Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever the mods are on that crackpot forum they must have a screw loose,anything they don't like they either ban em or lock the thread,don't do a fuckin thing about all that bile on there the last few days...probably encourage it,like i say they can't be all there....

It's a strange move for Benteke.

He's going to a club who play the opposite style of play which he thrives on, no Champion's League football and not in contention for major honours.

Literally the only reason I can think of is money.

Watching an interview earlier - probably on SSN - where Brenda was asserting that he is in contact with Raheem and they are still on good terms. In the interview he said he liked Raheem Sterling and he gave him his break in the first team at Liverpool. He also claimed the fans took to him and nurtured him ad wished him well.

The man is a fantasist who seems to believe his own bullshit !! Does he think the internet and social media don't exist??? I mean Benitez was in charge when Raheem Sterling was bought by Loserpool and Dalglish gave him his 1st team and FA Premier League debuts NOT Brenda. As for the fans nurturing him and wishing him well. They nurtured him with boo's when the camera was on him after his "mentor" Brenda dropped him the last game of the season and of course to a man and woman they have flocked to Twitter to wish Raheem good luck and good wishes for the future after his transfer.

He is exactly the type of player they are attracting now.

He is a dead rubber. Had a decent season 2 years ago as an unknown but has delivered the square root of fuck all since.

In the interview, I'm sure he'll tell tell us all how the 'istree' won him over.

The fact of the fucking matter is that non of the top 3 gave him a 2nd glance.

And 32.5 million. I'll say that again.

32.5 MILLION. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

Watching an interview earlier - probably on SSN - where Brenda was asserting that he is in contact with Raheem and they are still on good terms. In the interview he said he liked Raheem Sterling and he gave him his break in the first team at Liverpool. He also claimed the fans took to him and nurtured him ad wished him well.

The man is a fantasist who seems to believe his own bullshit !! Does he think the internet and social media don't exist??? I mean Benitez was in charge when Raheem Sterling was bought by Loserpool and Dalglish gave him his 1st team and FA Premier League debuts NOT Brenda. As for the fans nurturing him and wishing him well. They nurtured him with boo's when the camera was on him after his "mentor" Brenda dropped him the last game of the season and of course to a man and woman they have flocked to Twitter to wish Raheem good luck and good wishes for the future after his transfer.

The man's a merchant banker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.