Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers is in the same bracket as bfs, gollum, mc claren and Hughes. They have their limits. If Liverpool want to progress then for now, they need a steady manager with experience and tactical knowledge. Capello would suit them until someone better and younger became available.

I'm torn over wanting Liverpool to keep him or sack him. I'd love to see the **** humbled and not get another job in football. On the other hand, he provides so many laughs and opportunities to take the piss out of Liverpool, I want him to stay.

Every time I see a Rodgers meme with one of his quotes I think 'surely he hasn't said that?' I should know better, I don't think there has ever been a manager of Prem team with less self awareness. Even Phil Brown wasn't this much of a twat. David Brent was a comic creation but Brendan Rodgers is real. If Ricky Gervais had created the character of Brendan Rodgers, everyone would say he was too far fetched and not real enough.

I honestly think Brenda has a bet with his mates (presuming he's got some) as to what he can say, without anyone realising he's being ironic. That or GDM is right and he's a social experiment.

I certainly want him to stay at Liverpool. He's almost as bad as Jimmy Liddel in his delusion and is a perfect representation of RAWK mentality, if not Scousers you actually meet in the real world.

“It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us,” said manager Brendan Rodgers. “They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talkingabout are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful.

“Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Sunderland, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted.

Posted it before but never fails to make me laugh. That was Rodgers after a Swansea match against Sunderland.

Sunderland won the match 2-0.

So he was a knob even before he joined them.

I honestly think Brenda has a bet with his mates (presuming he's got some) as to what he can say, without anyone realising he's being ironic. That or GDM is right and he's a social experiment.

I certainly want him to stay at Liverpool. He's almost as bad as Jimmy Liddel in his delusion and is a perfect representation of RAWK mentality, if not Scousers you actually meet in the real world.

I think he'll be gone before Christmas.

it's the absolute epitome of delusion.

That's why he's such a good match for the candle lighters. He can ramble about istree and liverpool the institution, and they lap it up.

About him being favourite for the sack, I reckon the only thing that saved him at the end of last season was the size of the pay off. Think he still has 3 years left at over £3M a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.