Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who's going to buy Balotelli and Lambert .
Got more deadwood than us Liverpool .
Talk of Lambert to West Brom I believe.

Although if Adebayor's wage demands price him out of a move to Villa I wouldn't be shocked to see them go for him.

Two seasons old now. I never knew the complete cockmarble came out with this beauty.

resize

Every time I see a Rodgers meme with one of his quotes I think 'surely he hasn't said that?' I should know better, I don't think there has ever been a manager of Prem team with less self awareness. Even Phil Brown wasn't this much of a twat. David Brent was a comic creation but Brendan Rodgers is real. If Ricky Gervais had created the character of Brendan Rodgers, everyone would say he was too far fetched and not real enough.

Rodgers is in the same bracket as bfs, gollum, mc claren and Hughes. They have their limits. If Liverpool want to progress then for now, they need a steady manager with experience and tactical knowledge. Capello would suit them until someone better and younger became available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.