Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG

That's why he's such a good match for the candle lighters. He can ramble about istree and liverpool the institution, and they lap it up.

About him being favourite for the sack, I reckon the only thing that saved him at the end of last season was the size of the pay off. Think he still has 3 years left at over £3M a year.

They're definitely a match made in heaven. He's either totally bought in to the whole 'Liverpool way' myth and is absolutely genuine when he uses 'outstanding' and 'passion' in his rhetoric, in which case he's a complete prick. Or, he knows it's complete bollocks and is just playing the game to satisfy the delusions of the RAWK faithful and laughing his arse off every time he speaks, in which case fair play to him. My guess is, it's the former and he is actually, a complete prick.

They're definitely a match made in heaven. He's either totally bought in to the whole 'Liverpool way' myth and is absolutely genuine when he uses 'outstanding' and 'passion' in his rhetoric, in which case he's a complete prick. Or, he knows it's complete bollocks and is just playing the game to satisfy the delusions of the RAWK faithful and laughing his arse off every time he speaks, in which case fair play to him. My guess is, it's the former and he is actually, a complete prick.
No, he is a complete prick. He did the exact same thing when he was manager at Swansea. You could script it, 'great city, great supporters' - repeat each Saturday

How can Rodgers spend £300 million and be nowhere near title challengers?

A couple of his quotes to prove he's the gift that will keep on giving.
"Look at Tottenham. If you spend more than £100 million, you expect to be challenging for the league."

"
We are seeing now the player we all know Liverpool had – which is one of the best full-backs in the world.” The player? Glen Johnson

I don't want him to get sacked too soon. He really fits that stupid club and stupid city.

If he gets sacked there is a chance they might get someone with a clue. He is too much of a knob to be taken seriously. Think they will finish 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.