Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted it before but never fails to make me laugh. That was Rodgers after a Swansea match against Sunderland.

Sunderland won the match 2-0.

So he was a knob even before he joined them.
HAHAHAHA brenda is lovely

go on rawk, go and have a fucking good laugh. I knew scousers were thick but fuck me read our thread on there. oh and they didn't kill anyone in heysel. apparently.

My personal fave was the Liverpool fan saying 2 years ago that Sterling was playing in front of 95,000 LFC fans in Melbourne while on Saturday he was playing front of 20,000 fans in some kind of meaningless dig at us not having as many fans as them and implying that Sterling should take this into account when making career choices. Then seeing other Liverpool fans calling him out as bitter and saying this is the kind of shit United fans used to come out with when they were winning fuck-all and Liverpool were winning everything.

I once cheered Crystal Palace's 3rd goal so loud I had a barney with my ex and woke my son up.

For that reason alone I hate Bottlepool.

Then when you factor in
Heysel
Bodger
Stevie GBH
Carala
Mickey Owen
Fowler
That slagn off Hollyoaks
Jimmy Corkhill
Batteriing waiters to death
Stealing off their own fans
Mickey Quinn
Celebrating winning the league then a bottle job that Arsenal couldn't achieve
Beating kids up
Supporting Sewar rat

You can understand why I fucking hate Bottlepool.

I once cheered Crystal Palace's 3rd goal so loud I had a barney with my ex and woke my son up.

For that reason alone I hate Bottlepool.

Then when you factor in
Heysel
Bodger
Stevie GBH
Carala
Mickey Owen
Fowler
That slagn off Hollyoaks
Jimmy Corkhill
Batteriing waiters to death
Stealing off their own fans
Mickey Quinn
Celebrating winning the league then a bottle job that Arsenal couldn't achieve
Beating kids up
Supporting Sewar rat

You can understand why I fucking hate Bottlepool.
Am gutted that candles aren't on that list.

Set of cunts granted but I think they will finish top 4. Scum/ Spurs 5th.

Can't see that happening. The top 4, as far as squad quality goes, are for me some distance ahead of the rest at present. I can't see beyond City, Chelsea, Arsenal and United as the top 4 (not necessarily in that order). Can't see United breaking the top 2, as I feel Chelsea, and City, when the window is closed, will have squads that are too talented, and too deep, for United to challenge them.

My personal fave was the Liverpool fan saying 2 years ago that Sterling was playing in front of 95,000 LFC fans in Melbourne while on Saturday he was playing front of 20,000 fans in some kind of meaningless dig at us not having as many fans as them and implying that Sterling should take this into account when making career choices. Then seeing other Liverpool fans calling him out as bitter and saying this is the kind of shit United fans used to come out with when they were winning fuck-all and Liverpool were winning everything.

But City didn't play in Melbourne, the game against Melbourne City was actually played on the Gold Coast due to contractual reasons.
They do have a huge global fanbase along with the rags and I'm sure Sterling took it into account when he was getting the fcuk out of there as quick as he could.

Some of them are claiming that they'll get 4th at our expense

Some of them are mentally deficient.

The only side they might have a shot at knocking out of the top 4 is United, and that's becoming less and less likely as United continue to strengthen their squad.

Liverpool don't have a single top class player in their squad. Yes, they've got some good, and maybe even very good, players, but no-one in that top echelon. Look at the other top squads, Aguero, Silva, Toure, Rooney, De Gea, Di Maria, Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Oscar, Courtois, Sanchez, Cech. All top quality. Liverpool have no-one you would put in that bracket. No-one. Their best player is probably Coutinho, and he's overhyped and overrated, helped by the Liverpool biased media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.