Liverpool ticket details

corporates already are ”excluded”, if you buy an away ticket through corporate you are allowed to transfer it to anybody you want, different to those who buy tickets through points, although trust me Corporate are losing out with getting tickets just as much. I have been in Corporate 5 years and apply for tickets for every away game (all of which I go to - never sell them on) . Before this season I had only ever failed to get tickets once, this season I have been turned down 6 times including the last 4. There Is more to it obviously

I suspect there’s corporate and then there’s corporate.

A mate of mine, who is a good blue to fair, but hasn’t had a season ticket for years due to working away, gives his boss a ring, who has a box, whenever he fancies an away game and hasn’t been let down once.

I’m talking last minute as well usually, as he never knows when and where he’s working in advance.

corporates already are ”excluded”, if you buy an away ticket through corporate you are allowed to transfer it to anybody you want, different to those who buy tickets through points, although trust me Corporate are losing out with getting tickets just as much. I have been in Corporate 5 years and apply for tickets for every away game (all of which I go to - never sell them on) . Before this season I had only ever failed to get tickets once, this season I have been turned down 6 times including the last 4. There Is more to it obviously
For the last two seasons including this one, I’ve been turned down for all the Top 6 , Luton in the cup and had to rely on others to get me tickets for a recent European away. I have never expected tickets because of my Joes package but lately I don’t get a sniff . It’s not just me either. In my group we all have the same issue .

I was in the Arkle. It was full of Irish and Scandinavians. Hardly a genuine Scouser in there.
Anfield has been like that for at least 15 years or more , we used to go in the flat iron edgy as fook back in the day. The Arkle’s been like an away pub for similar time. Jrb hope it never comes a time when we here on our patch that hardly a Manc in our few pubs mate.

They can put forward ideas but if the club don't want to play ball that's it. What do you want them to do, exactly?
Hang on a minute, I asked the question what have they actually done that’s been useful, so you tell me what have they actually accomplished? Seriously? I know they have been involved in grovelling to the scousers. I know they had a Chelsea fan in their midst. The only constructive thing they did was the one guy who compiled the Istanbul report, he did a great job, but what did the club do with that report? - ignored it as far as I can tell. So tell me what have they done? If it was me I’d be openly criticising the club about their disgusting lack of transparency about away tickets, I’d be asking them why they aren’t allowing lapsed season tickets to be replaced by new regulars, why they have a policy of getting tourists into the games rather than local fans, why they did what they did with ticketing for the Madrid semi final, why the range of goods in the club shop is pretty shit, why they don’t explain to Pep the reasons the home atmosphere isn’t as good as it should be, why are we making joint apologies with the dippers. For starters anyway

I was in the Arkle. It was full of Irish and Scandinavians. Hardly a genuine Scouser in there.
Been going in there since 2003, was always predominantly a City pub, last few years they've slowly taken it back, with Scandinavians, Irish and a few Welsh. Was in there before the CL game, Sadly this year was first time didn't get ticket

Anfield has been like that for at least 15 years or more , we used to go in the flat iron edgy as fook back in the day. The Arkle’s been like an away pub for similar time. Jrb hope it never comes a time when we here on our patch that hardly a Manc in our few pubs mate.

We seem to be ok so far. Mary D‘s, the Townley, the Corner Shop and the local pubs seem to be still full of local blues. They are tucked away down the side streets so most day trippers and tourists don’t know about them apart from Mary D’s, for obvious reasons. I think most of the tourists and day trippers drink in the city centre before the match.

At Anfield it’s different because a walk to and from the city centre takes a good 30-40minutes. And the taxis are known for ripping tourist Liverpool fans off. Most tourists and day trippers will drink in the pubs around Anfield, go to the match, and then head back to the city centre.

Been going in there since 2003, was always predominantly a City pub, last few years they've slowly taken it back, with Scandinavians, Irish and a few Welsh. Was in there before the CL game, Sadly this year was first time didn't get ticket
The landlord is OK with letting City fans in. Our branch always drinks in there. We just have to tell the door staff we’re from said branch.

There won’t be. I know many Liverpool fans but none of them go. It’s everything from tickets to cost to tourists.

Active supporters here are Everton then Tranmere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.