Liverpool ticket details

Hang on a minute, I asked the question what have they actually done that’s been useful, so you tell me what have they actually accomplished? Seriously? I know they have been involved in grovelling to the scousers. I know they had a Chelsea fan in their midst. The only constructive thing they did was the one guy who compiled the Istanbul report, he did a great job, but what did the club do with that report? - ignored it as far as I can tell. So tell me what have they done? If it was me I’d be openly criticising the club about their disgusting lack of transparency about away tickets, I’d be asking them why they aren’t allowing lapsed season tickets to be replaced by new regulars, why they have a policy of getting tourists into the games rather than local fans, why they did what they did with ticketing for the Madrid semi final, why the range of goods in the club shop is pretty shit, why they don’t explain to Pep the reasons the home atmosphere isn’t as good as it should be, why are we making joint apologies with the dippers. For starters anyway
Like I said, if the club don't want to listen what can any group do? If they slagged the club publicly that may make you feel happier but it won't change anything unless the club are interested in taking any notice, and the evidence suggests they aren't.

... At Anfield it’s different because a walk to and from the city centre takes a good 30-40minutes. And the taxis are known for ripping tourist Liverpool fans off. Most tourists and day trippers will drink in the pubs around Anfield, go to the match, and then head back to the city centre.
Not being funny j (well; not much anyway!) but whenever I'm over for a game, I always walk back into town after the game, along with thousands of others by the look of it. And I'm doing well to be back at Picc station in 25 minutes. Granted; I don't walk as quick as I would have done 20 years ago, but it's a nice step. Google maps has it as a 33 minute walk....

1000012610.jpg

Not being funny j (well; not much anyway!) but whenever I'm over for a game, I always walk back into town after the game, along with thousands of others by the look of it. And I'm doing well to be back at Picc station in 25 minutes. Granted; I don't walk as quick as I would have done 20 years ago, but it's a nice step. Google maps has it as a 33 minute walk....

View attachment 110068

I was thinking more of New Islington, Ancoats and the NQ for a drink. Probably 25 minutes at a steady pace. Quicker if running. Apart from that, there’s fuck all around Anfield. Best to get out of there ASAP.

Whereas later this year we’ll have the Coop Live Arena bars and restaurants. And in 2 years time we’ll also have the North stand expansion bars, restaurants, and a nice hotel.

Swales and Lee didn’t give two fucks for the fans. Treated us with utter contempt. Pair of fucking charlatans.
The Franny era evokes memories of turning up at the ticket office and asking for a ticket in the North Stand. I didn’t have a preferred block.so the ticket office woman delved through boxes under her desk to find a tatty season ticket book. She tore off a ticket and gave it to me. I got to my seat but it was broken in pieces on the floor. I couldn’t stand in the space because there was barbed wire above my “seat”. wish I had take my usual spot in the Kippax!

The landlord is OK with letting City fans in. Our branch always drinks in there. We just have to tell the door staff we’re from said branch.
One of the lads who works behind bar often serves us with real glasses and even early doors get the normal local rate instead of match day. Landlord is excellent.

Reactions: jrb
One of the lads who works behind bar often serves us with real glasses and even early doors get the normal local rate instead of match day. Landlord is excellent.
The landlord is. He’s a very good friend of our branch secretary. Hence why he let’s a coach load of us into the Arkle. Not on Sunday though, as our branch got less tickets than usual.

You think Swales and Franny Lee cared about the fans and treated us with respect?
Wardle and Bernstein was probably pivotal in turning that around Johnny. After forty years of treating fans like shite they actually tried to change things for us . Us the supporters.
No customer number in them days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.