Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Worse performance of the season for me, thought defensive wise Kyle walker was very poor and kompany looked slow. Second half all the ball with no shot on target pissed me off but dare I say it typical city. It's not over yet plenty of time left only halftime just that performance doesn't fill me with confidence. Gutted.

Hard to see a way through now, even in the 5-0 they were creating lots with 11. Our only hope is another early red card now. And we need aguero.

Got what we deserved. Poor decisions have cost us tonight. Decisions from pep, decisions from the officials and decisions from the players on the pitch. Liverpool were hungrier, were better set up and played with so much more purpose. An away goal would have given us hope but not to be.

If Liverpool score 1 at the Etihad, we need 5. The playes better step up if they seriously want to go through, because it looked like no one wanted that today

Only blessing is they won’t have Salah and Henderson and they are really light now as fuck all in reserve, especially with a derby on Saturday.

Lost our heads again at Anfield, but only when the 2nd goal went in... I still maintain we were controlling the game even at 1-0.

Not really an excuse but the first goal was offside, second goal was a hit and hope and Sané hesitated when his first thought should have been get back and pressure him, affect him any way you can. After that the game was lost and they started outplaying us as our heads dropped further.

Gundogan was the wrong player for this game, Laporte didn't deal with Salah but that's what you get when you play a CB at LB... maybe Delph wasn't ready and Danilo needs to be in form to get in this team because he can be a liability when he's not on it(I'm guessing Pep thought he wasn't showing enough in training).

We didn't control a single minute of that game. Zero shots on target.

First of all sincere apologies for the d1ckheads who threw missiles at your coach,no place for that & hope they get caught.
It's half time in the tie & still all to play for.
Great game & result from our perspective.
Looking forward to the 2nd leg.
Fwiw you guys missed Aguero bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.