Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Point won. Absolute shite place to go. Horrible fans.

Commentator says Liverpool hard done by??? How about the free kick they scored from? Shocking.

All in all I am happy with result but not performance. Everyone is allowed a bad day I suppose....

what the fuck are that scouse shite complaining about? gifted another goal by the ref at anfield. fucking disgrace. the minute we get back in the game and get on top, they get a fucking bent decision and score from it. horrible cunts. glad we got what we deserved though, and we fucking did deserve it!!!!!! for any scouse crap that comes on

Could've had 3 if Dzeko could do anything with his feet, but lucky to get 1.

Happy with a point there, and didnt think we would get one tbh.

Lot more minuses than pluses for me, we looked very disjointed in the 352, Vinny really struggling to get his act together, not sure why Kolo started (pacier than Lescott for the 352 I suppose).

On the plus side, Silva looked interested when he came on, and thank fuck Carlos has the presence of mind to make something out of nothing.

All the drama queens will need to understand this:

WE WILL NOT WIN EVERY MATCH !

Good point won - same point at Klanfield as last season - when we won the league !

andrewmswift said:
anyone going to slate rodwell? no? didn't fuckin think so.

mariner gifted them a goal.
How the hell can he see the deflection off his leg when the ball is smashed that hard and Rodwell is flying through the air? That will be a given as hand ball by every ref, every time.

A point away at Klanfield, despite playing dogshite is never to be sniffed at.

Lots of players still nowhere near 100% and we will only get better and better.

Joke of a decision for their free kick, Rodwell could do fuck all as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.