Liverpool V City post match discussion.

danburge82 said:
andrewmswift said:
anyone going to slate rodwell? no? didn't fuckin think so.

mariner gifted them a goal.
How the hell can he see the deflection off his leg when the ball is smashed that hard and Rodwell is flying through the air? That will be a given as hand ball by every ref, every time.

so the referee should always give the wrong decision? some fuckin standard that is

danburge82 said:
We were absolutely SHIT! We deserved to get nowt from that performance. That is a point gained if ever I saw one.

Delighted with the point. Performance doesn't matter now as its been and gone and we got away with it.

Delighted with a point after that performance, got out of jail there, hopefully we will see some quality additions in the next few days (and i don't mean Scott Sinclair), we can say goodbye to the Championship if we perform in a similar vein in the future so hopefully onwards and upwards and 3 points versus QPR.

Very very lucky to get a point, but we should be ripping teams of that calibre to bits, we looked disjointed and confused at times, Balo I've been saying it for over a year where is this world class talent I keep hearing about, we were better after he went off.

andrewmswift said:
Cheadle Blue said:
what the fuck are that scouse shite complaining about? gifted another goal by the ref at anfield. fucking disgrace. the minute we get back in the game and get on top, they get a fucking bent decision and score from it. horrible *****. glad we got what we deserved though, and we fucking did deserve it!!!!!! for any scouse crap that comes on

no shit. if that free kick isn't given (and therefore the bogus goal) we go on to win 1-3. they were on the ropes. FUCK YOU MARINER, that's two points now the refs have cost us

totally agree mate. even if it hit his arm direct, in a challenge like that, its not handball anywa. marriner was not going to give it, til that shite in the stands went beserke, along with that buck toothed racisit shit **** bastard suarez!!!!!!!!

andrewmswift said:
Cheadle Blue said:
what the fuck are that scouse shite complaining about? gifted another goal by the ref at anfield. fucking disgrace. the minute we get back in the game and get on top, they get a fucking bent decision and score from it. horrible *****. glad we got what we deserved though, and we fucking did deserve it!!!!!! for any scouse crap that comes on

no shit. if that free kick isn't given (and therefore the bogus goal) we go on to win 1-3. they were on the ropes. FUCK YOU MARINER, that's two points now the refs have cost us
At full speed, without seeing any replays, did you know it had hit his leg first? People like this make me laugh. That will be a free kick every time as refs don't see the replays...I'll say it again REFS DON'T SEE THE REPLAYS!

Emotional roller coaster that one. Decent result in the end, but Mancini will be seething about that pitiful performance.

Mancini get on the phone to PSG and take that 40M for Balo.

At his selfish and uninterested best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.