Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Happy with the point. I don't think some fans appreciate that Liverpool is a very difficult place to win.

Cheadle Blue said:
what the fuck are that scouse shite complaining about? gifted another goal by the ref at anfield. fucking disgrace. the minute we get back in the game and get on top, they get a fucking bent decision and score from it. horrible *****. glad we got what we deserved though, and we fucking did deserve it!!!!!! for any scouse crap that comes on

no shit. if that free kick isn't given (and therefore the bogus goal) we go on to win 1-3. they were on the ropes. FUCK YOU MARINER, that's two points now the refs have cost us

Played terrible and didn't deserve anything, so that's a good point gained I suppose.

Another terrible hand ball decision against us, pretty sure we're the only team that gets them given against us. The crowd showing for everything helps them a lot.

Good point. Liverpool should never have been ahead through a free kick that wasn't!

Got away with a shocker today. I hope them coonts play like that against the others. I doubt they will. Clichy a huge miss today. Still a point ain´t bad after being behind twice and the ref being influenced once again by the Klanfield officials - all 40k of them

All in all a very good point with no Kun and playing so awful.

Kolarov is truly awful..

Good to see Silva back to somewhere near his best.

Tevez MOTM by far.

Scousers have a new Manager, got humiliated last week and this was their first home game. And they approached and played it like a cup game.

A point gained IMO.

Bringing Dzeko on offered us the route back in, having a striker who actually wants to be in the box, Tevez's shot that rolled across the line showed how much we were missing him. Kolo Toure did ok in the end, Rodwell made a few key blocks and interceptions. Yaya is completely wasted as a DM. I'd have taken 2-2 this morning, it could have been a lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.