Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Roberto Mancini on how many players he hopes to sign before Friday's transfer deadline: "10...15..."

I know he's joking, but he sounds a twat always asking for more and more players. He has been given more than probably any manager in football history, Mourinho aside.

Neville and Redknapp are ignoring the fact that our away form went to the dogs before the run-in and nearly cost us the league, hence a possible explanation why Mancini played 3-5-2 away.

He wasn't on for long but there was a sudden calm and a bit of possession when Silva came on. Hope he can get his fitness back, he needs to start. Back to a 4-2-3-1 for me with Barry back in the team.

Impeccable One said:
quiet_riot said:
Bobby says the wall should stop the FK goal.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen it on a replay.

The purpose of a wall is to ensure that one side of the goal is effectively out of play. OK, if you get it up, over and down, BUT NEVER AROUND !

Joe either stood too far to his right or didn't have the wall set correctly.

Have you seen the analysis of it on Sky? Rodwell was outside the post, Kola on line with it, wall stood firm.

Sparkys-Army said:
SebastianBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Would have been another 3-2 if Edin didn't need so many chances to score a goal, should have buried that.

I love the lad and defend him quite often on here but that last chance he had should have been a goal. Had it been Van Persie (I know, but just making a point), that would have been the winner.

You'll get slated now for saying he couldn't finish the chance.

Difference is Van Persie plays week in and week out. Give Dzeko this chance and he may score 30 goals too. You can't rotate strikers and expect them to be razor sharp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.