Liverpool V City post match discussion.

quiet_riot said:
Bobby says the wall should stop the FK goal.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen it on a replay.

The purpose of a wall is to ensure that one side of the goal is effectively out of play. OK, if you get it up, over and down, BUT NEVER AROUND !

Joe either stood too far to his right or didn't have the wall set correctly.

I don't care about the 2nd striker .Just want to see Tevez with support from Narsi ,Silva and Yaya..rest can defend and watch Tevez's arse rear view

LoveCity said:
Would have been another 3-2 if Edin didn't need so many chances to score a goal, should have buried that.

I think that is really harsh. I he had scored that would have been a great finish. Dzeko did ok for me. I thought kolo wasn't that bad either.

Kolorov was poor, Milner was poor, zab was average and nasri and balotelli didn't do enough. You can't have that many players off their game.

We won't get away with performances like today and last week all season.

Mancini didn't sound too confident on the transfer front.

RyanP3609 said:
bluevengence said:
Cheadle Blue said:
just shows how far we have come, when the liverpool fans have to behave like underdogs in an FA cup match. horrible shite

True.....and the scouse wankfest commentry was doing me head in as well

This was doing my head in too... at 2-2 and us attacking one of them said something along the lines of it'd be unfortunate for Liverpool if we'd have scored. Pissing joke! Granted two Liverpool mistakes let us get the draw, but the same could be argued for our poor defending on the first goal and ref giving them a free kick for the second.

"liverpool will feel hard done by" fuck me how do we feel? a goal from a freekick that never was

Not flapping, but is that 8 goals in 4 games conceded?

Defence is looking shocking - need to bring in a quality CB, could sell Kolo, sell Kolarov and find a replacement.

Midfield, didn't we have 5 midfielders and still lost the battle in there for most of the game? Wasting Yaya in the deep position. Rodwell looked good, Silva sharp when he came on, but too much negativity.

Strikers hardly in the game, Tevez did well, not seeing enough of the ball, Mario not in his Italy boots, why the fuck not? Edin, let's let go of him now, too many chances missed, replace him with quality.

Passing was shite today all round, hate trying to play long balls to Tevez as well, it is a waste. Thought the tactics were all wrong from kick off today. Overestimated a poor Dippers team, should've set up more attacking.

Fuck the financial rules, we need to spend, CB, CM, ST. We need to improve.

If you have watched the season review of DVD of last year, Richards says that Dowd came and apologised to him after the game (when he gave a penalty for the same thing that happened to Rodwell) for making the wrong decision. And again that wrong decision cost us 3 points which we didn't deserve anyway. Tevez was brilliant, Rodwell cleared off the line from Carrol to rectify his so called "mistake" from earlier, thought Kolo was decent too since he hasn't had too much playing time. Imagine if it was Savic. Thought Zabers and Kolorov were truely awful bar the one tackle kolorov made inside the box.

Only saw the second half but based upon what i saw we were pretty shite, disorganised and out fought, wrong formation to play 3 at the back away to Jokepool so early in the season

All round poor poor performance one that we scraped a point out of but if we play like that again we almost certainly wont be as lucky

Mancini really is taking the piss lately with his tactics and selection. Kolorov or kolo should never start for city again. Between them they must have gave the ball away 20 times. Kolorov is so often out of position its criminal. 3 at the back my arse. Complete madness. We are shipping goals for fun. Sign of champions playing badly and still getting something. That won't always happen. And the next player that doesn't beat the first man from a corner or free kick should be pistol whipped. Tevez and kun are irreplaceable simply because Balotelli is a waste of talent and Dzeko is just not good enough.
By the way Bobby has just said on sky he thought we played very well. Good grief!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.