Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Re: Why do they shout for EVERYTHING at Anfield?

typical cheating scum cant win on merit need every decision to win

Armaan said:
cookster said:
city91 said:
Zabaleta is quality and is seriously underrated by some people on here. He is the perfect pro and IMO he is a better player than Richards. He would be the first choice at right back at any club in the premiership.

Spot on - what a clueless comment by Armaan.

Zab is a great right back and can also cover other positions when needed.
I do rate Zab... He's a solid player but he's not a world beater. Probably stupid of me to rate him like I did but i was just upset at that performance tbh. The back end though is weak.

To be fair though mate I would't want our right back to be a world beater, I just want someone reliable, good on the ball, good reading of the game and who can actually defend and Zaba ticks all them boxes. Leave the world beater performances to the likes of Tevez, Silva and co.

when i look at the full backs in today's game it seems the ones who people rate the most highly are good at attacking but gash defensively i.e Marcelo, Dani Alves, Kyle Walker. where as the solid more reliable full backs like Zaba, Jose Enrique and Ivanovic rarely get a mention.

Marvin said:
Danielmanc said:
All the drama queens will need to understand this:

WE WILL NOT WIN EVERY MATCH !

Good point won - same point at Klanfield as last season - when we won the league !
Visited the match-day thread at half time. Could not quite believe it. I'd have found it funny if we weren't losing.

Good point. We didn't play well, and conceded some stupid goals. But it's the 2nd game. Liverpool were well wound up for that.

You win titles by digging results out and that's what we did. And the players will get used to the system we used.

Damn right Marvin - some on the matchday thread are a joke. We came from behind twice ! Not a fantastic performance but a good point won

Unknown_Genius said:
Hopefully, this serves as a lesson for Mancini never to play 3-5-2 again. Non existant midfield, and Kolarov and Milner are not wing-backs. It may have worked in pre-season against Malaysia and Arsenal's reserves, but this is the Premier League season, and the experiment needs to be abandoned. However, a draw at Anfield is always decent.
chelsea?

I think our formation was dictated by our injuries. Dont forget we have two full backs missing-micah and gael,Barry is out and Merlin is still finding his way back to speed.

I do think that Edin deserves to start-he made a difference and towards the end when Yaya went forward and Merlin was on we got a little more of the ball.

Kolo looks off the pace and kolarov. just cant defend, so a point with possibly our weakest defensive line up is adequate.

Early season attacks are always on top-so we will soon be back to speed. Lets not get too flappy.

quiet_riot said:
Impeccable One said:
quiet_riot said:
Bobby says the wall should stop the FK goal.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen it on a replay.

The purpose of a wall is to ensure that one side of the goal is effectively out of play. OK, if you get it up, over and down, BUT NEVER AROUND !

Joe either stood too far to his right or didn't have the wall set correctly.

Have you seen the analysis of it on Sky? Rodwell was outside the post, Kola on line with it, wall stood firm.

Yes, and the wall position should allow for a reasonable amount of bend, and it did not. Suarez bent it, but not by a mile like Tevez's against Stoke(?). Not taking anything away from the goal, it was perfectly struck/positioned, but he shouldn't have been allowed that option (In my humble opinion).

Re: Why did they get to take the freekick again?

we never ever get any dodgy decisions in our favour there,cunts knocked us out of the league cup last year on a unfair pen,today it was an unfair direct freekick that lead to their 2nd,fuck em

I personally think we've seen a very clever move by Mancini today, I think in picking Kolorov, Milner and Kolo he was saying to the hierarchy 'look at the cover I have will this win the champions league?'

The answer is obviously no and the club will respond by getting the cheque book out and get him that cover he wants, such a clever move from a clever guy.

2-2 at 30% at Anfield I'm happy with that could have even nicked it if Dzeko could finish better hence my original point.

Re: Why did they get to take the freekick again?

blue44 said:
we never ever get any dodgy decisions in our favour there,***** knocked us out of the league cup last year on a unfair pen,today it was an unfair direct freekick that lead to their 2nd,fuck em
Losing 0-1 at home was the main reason we went out of the League Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.