Liverpool V City post match discussion.

stan bowles said:
cubanheels said:
Its a frigging joke Rednapp is more anti City then Gary Neville.That twat cannot say one positive thing about us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neville has turned out to be a fair-minded, objective pundit. He normally gives a reasonably balanced view. Redknapp is a biased twat.

oh fuck him, spurs and liverpool fan, its pure jealousy mate, feed off his pain!!!!! city are shite, but will still be challenging for the title and are current champions....

Danielmanc said:
brummie blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Wow, you can't be too disappointed mate with a point at anfield. lets see how chelsea and united get on there

We should all be disappointed, 3 years ago a point at Anfield was brilliant, we have come a very long way and should go to a place like Anfield with a team that is being rebuilt and expect to win, we looked like we went for a point.

Not at all - got a point at Anfield last season and went on to win the league !

perhaps expectations too high, will hold all comments until Arsenal and Man Utd go there :-)

kiam06 said:
I personally think we've seen a very clever move by Mancini today, I think in picking Kolorov, Milner and Kolo he was saying to the hierarchy 'look at the cover I have will this win the champions league?'

The answer is obviously no and the club will respond by getting the cheque book out and get him that cover he wants, such a clever move from a clever guy.

2-2 at 30% at Anfield I'm happy with that could have even nicked it if Dzeko could finish better hence my original point.
So Bobby risked the match by picking inferior players?

peterctid said:
I think our formation was dictated by our injuries. Dont forget we have two full backs missing-micah and gael,Barry is out and Merlin is still finding his way back to speed.

I do think that Edin deserves to start-he made a difference and towards the end when Yaya went forward and Merlin was on we got a little more of the ball.

Kolo looks off the pace and kolarov. just cant defend, so a point with possibly our weakest defensive line up is adequate.

Early season attacks are always on top-so we will soon be back to speed. Lets not get too flappy.
Was Clichy injured then? Why didn't Lescott start? I'd have also started Dzeko ahead of Mario. Very much a weakened City team

Cheadle Blue said:
B\connellblue said:
Mancini really is taking the piss lately with his tactics and selection. Kolorov or kolo should never start for city again. Between them they must have gave the ball away 20 times. Kolorov is so often out of position its criminal. 3 at the back my arse. Complete madness. We are shipping goals for fun. Sign of champions playing badly and still getting something. That won't always happen. And the next player that doesn't beat the first man from a corner or free kick should be pistol whipped. Tevez and kun are irreplaceable simply because Balotelli is a waste of talent and Dzeko is just not good enough.
By the way Bobby has just said on sky he thought we played very well. Good grief!

And we still got a point from anfield. not bad for a really shit team, and shit manager then eh?....
Yes a point at anfield is always a good point. This is new city though, the reigning champions. We're better than that.

A champions point, relatively happy
Yes Liverpool had the better of it, but we were never out of it
It's a bogey ground done with , we will do em at ours
A little baffled at kolo unless there was an injury

Re: Why did they get to take the freekick again?

danburge82 said:
blue44 said:
we never ever get any dodgy decisions in our favour there,***** knocked us out of the league cup last year on a unfair pen,today it was an unfair direct freekick that lead to their 2nd,fuck em
Losing 0-1 at home was the main reason we went out of the League Cup.

err,agree,i was there,and i remember kolorov that night too,total shite came on as a sub if im right ?,today ,totalyl un able to mark his man,2 chances he gave today in the first half,and bang,him and kolo have just played their last ever games for us i prey

Marvin said:
peterctid said:
I think our formation was dictated by our injuries. Dont forget we have two full backs missing-micah and gael,Barry is out and Merlin is still finding his way back to speed.

I do think that Edin deserves to start-he made a difference and towards the end when Yaya went forward and Merlin was on we got a little more of the ball.

Kolo looks off the pace and kolarov. just cant defend, so a point with possibly our weakest defensive line up is adequate.

Early season attacks are always on top-so we will soon be back to speed. Lets not get too flappy.
Was Clichy injured then? Why didn't Lescott start? I'd have also started Dzeko ahead of Mario. Very much a weakened City team
Clichy is on paternity leave and perhaps Lescott wasn't fit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.