Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Danielmanc said:
brummie blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Wow, you can't be too disappointed mate with a point at anfield. lets see how chelsea and united get on there

We should all be disappointed, 3 years ago a point at Anfield was brilliant, we have come a very long way and should go to a place like Anfield with a team that is being rebuilt and expect to win, we looked like we went for a point.

Not at all - got a point at Anfield last season and went on to win the league !
Away games will be even tougher this season as we're Champions. It's every teams biigest game

We were awful today, this new system just isnt working. Should go back to last years formation. Why change it.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

stan bowles said:
cubanheels said:
Its a frigging joke Rednapp is more anti City then Gary Neville.That twat cannot say one positive thing about us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neville has turned out to be a fair-minded, objective pundit. He normally gives a reasonably balanced view. Redknapp is a biased twat.

he really hates us doesn't he, and I think Quinn was on the happy pills the way he was talking, making out it was the best game he'd seen in years

Over the season Liverpool aren't a great team but at Anfield they are the hardest game of the season for all the top sides.

Nobody should be disappointed with a point from that today.

Cheadle Blue said:
stan bowles said:
cubanheels said:
Its a frigging joke Rednapp is more anti City then Gary Neville.That twat cannot say one positive thing about us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neville has turned out to be a fair-minded, objective pundit. He normally gives a reasonably balanced view. Redknapp is a biased twat.

oh fuck him, spurs and liverpool fan, its pure jealousy mate, feed off his pain!!!!! city are shite, but will still be challenging for the title and are current champions....

I love his bitterness, they put everything and more into that and still couldn't beat us
That's why we are champions we never give in

So we played under par and got a draw at Liverpool..

All day fucking long.. The stuff champions are made of.

Re: Why do they shout for EVERYTHING at Anfield?

As their team isnt good enough full-stop,constant shouting at anything and everything the cnuts,and it did work for the fcukers getting a free-kick for fcuk all which got them a goal...

What I just can't for the fucking life of me make out is, if our last season's (EPL winning) team drew at (was it) 8th place Liverpool, how was this come from behind point such a bad result???
Liverpool's 2nd goal was an appaling free kick decision and Liverpool will imo turn out to be a far better team than last season.

BTW for all the hate Rodwell got in matchday I thought he played well when he came on and that was never a handball, two joke decisions in two years leading to two Anfield goals for the scouse vagabonds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.