Liverpool V City post match discussion.

rastus said:
chicagoblues said:
Nasri and Silva both needs to play together

This, we need those 2 together and we need desperately to sign a hazard type for sure
this should have been our formation this season

-------hart
micah-vk-jl-clichy
-yaya-ddr-barry
nasri--silva--hazard
-tevez-kun-cavani

Isnt it the old saying?

'Champions still salvage something when playing badly'

Why is everyone getting worked up about a poor perfomance away to Liverpool, we got a result despite having a terrible game.

we'll have time to regroup and be raring to go for the next game!

luis_suarez_freddie_mercury.jpg

Danielmanc said:
LoveCity said:
BTW for all the hate Rodwell got in matchday I thought he played well when he came on and that was never a handball, two joke decisions in two years leading to two Anfield goals for the scouse vagabonds.

Amazes me that some start slagging off a new player like Rodwell only 2 games in to his City career - strange kind of "support" that !

Be happy in the fact that those who slagged off Rodders know fook all about football.

Satisfied with a point based on the performance today.
We looked a different team when Rodwell came in to release Yaya forward (as usual, Yaya dominated).
Good scrappy play from Tevez, our best player today.
Good showing from Dzeko, deserves a start next week.

bad day at the office not helped by poor selection, we looked half decent once we went back to 433 and got silva on. I'll still take a point at Anfield any day of the week.

What's clear is our back-up isn't good enough, both kolo and kolarov struggled, milner not looking great. The sooner we bring in a CB and another midfielder the better.

Kurple said:
rastus said:
chicagoblues said:
Nasri and Silva both needs to play together

This, we need those 2 together and we need desperately to sign a hazard type for sure
this should have been our formation this season

-------hart
micah-vk-jl-clichy
-yaya-ddr-barry
nasri--silva--hazard
-tevez-kun-cavani

14 players?!

I actually sympathise with Liverpool fans as that was the worst Liverpool team I've ever seen in my life on another day we'd have buried them.

Harsh on Rodwell, did a job when he came on and it wasn't a free kick in the first place.

Not a great performance at all.

Happy with a point, Rodwell looked good when he came on as did Silva and Dzeko.

I quite like the new formation but we need some practice at it yet.

Need some pace hopefully Sinclair will provide that. Milner offered little.

Jamie Redknapp is a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.