Liverpool v City - post match thread

Thankfully, I didn't get to watch the game.

I wasn't hopeful before the game. We look a tired team and we couldn't change the playing staff around enough to freshen things up after Sunday. Plus we are playing at a ground where we don't play well, against the team we beat in a cup final a few days earlier. It was always going to be a huge ask.

I am still expecting us to finish the season strongly. The week off cannot come soon enough.

The thing I have disliked most this season are the number of shite players that score against us.

They deserve pelting with coins, bag of piss and shit. Then they might get the message that they're a bunch of overpaid, under-performing, spineless cunts. That's how angry I am tonight.
If you're that angry then give yourself the night off PB, you're not doing yourself any fa ours with comments like that

Pelle just hasn't got a clue, it was obvious we needed to change things up a bit like Liverpool did after playing 120 mins on Sunday. We had a full back four on the bench..why? Surely the two Garcia's could of added a better options for us. He has no clue how to manage the squad and get them plain like a team... some players couldn't be bothered tonight, some where tired from Sunday and some are just sh*t... we didn't want the win...

Won tonight and after the other three results we would have been favourites. We could still win the league but we now need an end of season like 2012 and 2014. I can't help looking at Leicesters last three fixtures and if we are still 5 to 7 points behind it is still winnable. Keep the faith

Tonight was a watershed. It confirmed what we already know about Fernando, Otamendi and Hart, but I fear that it also signals the decline of Silva. The nature of the defeat wasn't just a 'poor performance', it was a capitulation akin to the pre 2008 era. The league has gone - this team and this manager don't deserve it . Top 4 is at risk unless our once great players can find one last vestige of what once was before they make their exit. The cup win was great, but what we have seen tonight shows the size of the problem that awaits Guardiola.
It confirmed to me that pep was the right choice. Silva , yaya, and zabba have been great players for city but sadly it's the end of an era now. We have no identity in style or work rate. Just prey we can get top 4 otherwise no top players will want to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.