Liverpool v City - post match thread

We have 6 points from 33 in our games against the top 8, FFS. We are 11th in our *home* form guide. Having in previous seasons lost 0, 1 or 2 home games all season.
Oh my God, that is terrible.

I'm still fuming at that performance last night. From the moment they kicked off the team looked labored, no fight & no energy.

I can take a bad day at the office but sadly, this lack of fight, leadership, passion etc, etc.......has been going on most of the season......no wins against top 8 teams? this just shows how common our poor effect has been this season.....not going to even comment about Pelle's excuses after the game.....completely lost for words....

Watching that game on BT last night it was clear to me that the ball wasn't round. The City players couldn't control the ball or pass it straight - it kept going off in peculiar angles and bobbled along.
The Liverpool players meanwhile controlled in much better because I reckon they had been practising with this oval shaped ball since Sunday. Also I think the City players where wearing the new
steel toe capped boots. Think about it. Imagine a group of factory workers wearing safety boots having a kick about with a rugby ball. That was City last night !

I am hoping that contractual obligations have now been met and we never have to wear that bloody kit again, ever. Send it all over to the kids in Africa. Do it for Sport relief, for the UN, for anyone. Just please do it now.

Watching that game on BT last night it was clear to me that the ball wasn't round. The City players couldn't control the ball or pass it straight - it kept going off in peculiar angles and bobbled along.
The Liverpool players meanwhile controlled in much better because I reckon they had been practising with this oval shaped ball since Sunday. Also I think the City players where wearing the new
steel toe capped boots. Think about it. Imagine a group of factory workers wearing safety boots having a kick about with a rugby ball. That was City last night !

That is absolutely brilliant. Crying with laughter. Thanks.

Before the game I was optimistic when I saw Coutinho and Sturridge out and Lovren in.

How wrong I was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.