Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
The Pink Panther said:
Stopping Suarez at the moment is pretty much impossible. What we have to do is control as much possession as possible and stop the ball getting to him
If we can frustrate Liverpool by starving them of the ball, Suarez will drop deeper and deeper searching for it in areas he can't hurt us

Cardiff did it 2nd half today and they were attacking more..

That's what I mean. We can't give up cheap possession to Liverpool's midfield. We have to be better at keeping the ball

TGR said:
samharris said:
Ducado said:
We are thinking of changing his user name to

The Voice of Doom

He has to be the most pessimistic poster on here
suarez may well indeed get two against us and good luck to him...alas we will get 4,5 possibly 6 against them..

If they score first then they will win. They will kill us on the counter. Do not under estimate them.

you tell me not to underestimate them?? this is what I say to you fella..

Do not underestimate us!! especially at home...

I truly believe we are the best home team in Europe right now..

I wish i was as over confident as some of my fellow City fans are, but i do think we can win but only if we play well.

holeinone said:
I wish i was as over confident as some of my fellow City fans are, but i do think we can win but only if we play well.

We have done nothing else fella at home than play exceedingly well..

Seeing as it's the same ol' same ol' before every match in here. I will post my usual.
Pellegrini has the team really up for these games against the so called bigger teams.
So I expect no difference from previous home games. Sure Liverpool are a decent side,
but if we play as we have been at home, I expect another convincing win. They are the
side that have to do the worrying.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Seeing as it's the same ol' same ol' before every match in here. I will post my usual.
Pellegrini has the team really up for these games against the so called bigger teams.
So I expect no difference from previous home games. Sure Liverpool are a decent side,
but if we play as we have been at home, I expect another convincing win. They are the
side that have to do the worrying.

I agree. Playing the so called big sides whether home or away isn't our problem it's the likes of Sunderland and nearly today at Fulham where we normally shoot ourselves in the foot.

Pigeonho said:
They'll score, it's a given seeing as their main threat is in the same form ours is. We will score more though, so bollocks.
3-1.

We are only going to score 3 and let 1 in?! Can't see it myself 5-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.