Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Aguero and Zab I wouldn't even have a single doubt about this game but now...

Also I thought that Arsenal "fan" was annoying but fuck me these bin dippers are something else

Liverpool (Suarez) are in great form at the moment, but we are in better form (16 from last 18), and we are at home.

I can't see past 3 points, personally.

Champions2012! said:
With Aguero and Zab I wouldn't even have a single doubt about this game but now...

Also I thought that Arsenal "fan" was annoying but fuck me these bin dippers are something else
I've said it before nothing more annoying than a dipper fan. I work with a few of them and get sick to death of hearing how Gerrard is arguably the greatest player of all time.

I have a feeling zab will play!

Hart
Zaba
Kolarov
Vinny
Martin
Yaya
Fernando
Silva
Navas
Nasri
Negredo

Gutted about kun but think we go at them from the start!

Caffeine tablets for the whole team, please, so there's absolutely no lapses in concentration. We've been at our absolute best when we've pestered other teams to win back possession, plus when we've had a 'back-stop' player when our boys are being pressed (something that was unfortunately lacking when Silva got dispossessed against Fulham). To be honest, both these qualities are things that I traditionally associate with Liverpool teams, so it should be a cracking game. My nerves will be shot before the off, though.

alanblue said:
We can't go all season winning all our home games, we've got to slip up sometime !

Why? Only Liverpool and Chelsea left to play in the current top 8.

gmckennasell said:
superseiyan said:
holeinone said:
Right now Liverpool are 3-0 up over Cardiff, and it is so easy for the pool because Cardiff don't put in any tackles, but we will have to keep a close eye on Suarez, he is right on form and his goals are of top class finishing, other than that Liverpool don't look good enough to win the league, but they do look good enough to cause teams problems any team home or away, i can't see Liverpool keeping this up all season, and if they lost Suarez then there season could be over, we have lost Aguero but we have better back ups, and as the season goes on we may need them, we have to go away to nearly all the top teams, so we need to start to score more away goals and win more away games starting today against Fulham.

In your opinion how do you think Liverpool did in the first six games of the season?

When you say "over" do you mean "title" over or "challenging for top 4" over?

liverpool did fine with sturridge , but that is sturridges's limit , six good games a season , hes unproven at the level liverpool want to compete , he flopped at city and was a disaster at chelsea . Liverpool at present are a one-man team , and not good enough to compete with the best in europe , liverpool will finish top 4 , but need to persuade their yank owners to spend another £100m to be at our level , just hope they take yoooniteds place in the chumps league

1. Sturridge: So you missed the few games he played AFTER Suarez came back and the whole of the 2nd half of last season? Players can improve, Sturridge is doing well with us.

2. One man team: Nope, not with Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge.

3. Best in Europe: We're in agreement that our level is challenging for fourth (we're not even at guaranteed 4th level), I don't disagree with that. We're not going to spend 100M though, it's just not how Henry wants to run the club (I'm not saying there's anything wrong with money--just that Henry doesn't want to do that). Instead hopefully that "one club" stuff, youth development (for the squad) and the targeted XI signing will keep us nearer the top of the table in the coming years.

Anybody watching the soton - spurs game?
Crazy how teams play like world beaters when we visit but can't be bothered when anybody else comes to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.