Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
TGR said:
I'm glad Sturridge is out for this game.
He was truly a man on a mission in the game at the Etihad last season.
This will be a very tough one!

For me that was Joe Harts worst game for us last season...

he'll have to be on top form, especially down low either side, look where Suarez is putting his goals:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.squawka.com/players/luis-suarez#total-goals-scored" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.squawka.com/players/luis-sua ... als-scored</a>#liverpool-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2013/2014#64#all-matches#1-17#zone

click on goals scored.

samharris said:
TGR said:
I'm glad Sturridge is out for this game.
He was truly a man on a mission in the game at the Etihad last season.
This will be a very tough one!

For me that was Joe Harts worst game for us last season...

Reminiscent of bayern

Alas though we'll win this in 4 areas

Navas v Flanagan, he's in for a torrid time

Yaya and fern v there midfield - total domination

Kompany v Suarez - in his back pocket

I'll give 3/1 skrtel is sent off? Negrado is his nightmare opposing player!!!!

Nervous for this one but I can't help feeling it will be similar to how things turned out against Arsenal, Spurs, Everton and United; everyone bigging up the opposition who are feeling confident of a result before we destroy them and send them packing. Hope the trend continues.

Re: Liverpool Thread 2013/14

evening all.Had a few days off from posting. Wanted to just enjoy another away victory etc.
However I am ultra confident about beating a team who lost at Hull not so long ago with Gerrard Sturridge and Suarez in the team. I'm more worried about Swansea on New years day than I am about beating the bin dippers..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
evening all.Had a few days off from posting. Wanted to just enjoy another away victory etc.
However I am ultra confident about beating a team who lost at Hull not so long ago with Gerrard Sturridge and Suarez in the team. I'm more worried about Swansea on New years day than I am about beating the bin dippers..

We lost to Sunderland.

Sunderland.

Not nervous at all. Ultra confident about winnning this game against a team who lost to Hull City recently with Gerrard and Sturridge along with Suarez in the team.
Henderson V Yaya-No contest
Coutinho V Silva-No Contest
Lucas V Nasri-No contest..

Come on boys..Keep the faith.We are at home don't forget.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:26 pm --<br /><br />Not nervous at all. Ultra confident about winnning this game against a team who lost to Hull City recently with Gerrard and Sturridge along with Suarez in the team.
Henderson V Yaya-No contest
Coutinho V Silva-No Contest
Lucas V Nasri-No contest..

Come on boys..Keep the faith.We are at home don't forget.

alky313 said:

We lost to Sunderland.

Sunderland.

Why change the habit of a lifetime!!!!

alky313 said:

We lost to Sunderland.

Sunderland.

Why change the habit of a lifetime!!!!
never too late to change the bad habits imo

tonea2003 said:
for all you worriers and visiting pool fans lets cut to the chase

we play our game and we will win

Agree - there is always a chance of an upset but anyone with doubts, other than Suarez and possibly Mignolet who else would you put in City's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.