r.soleofsalford said:
spongebob123 said:
-------------------Hart-------------------
Milner Komps Lescott Kolarov
--------------Ferni-----Yaya-----------
---Silva------------------------Nasri---
----------------Dzeko-------------------
----------------Negredo---------------

Need height up front. Ferni will put in a mega shift to help Milner out. Kolarov to get assists.

I fear we may end our winning streak at home this game from corners (Sahko is v good in the air).

We'll need to keep the high pressing to stop Suarez getting close.

i`m a little apprehensive but i have been against all the decent teams we`ve played, arsenal chelsea and everton
You missed out...errr......Hull.

Like every game against every team in the top half, I have not got a clue how this is going to turn out, we are a very enigmatic team to say the least, and to be honest I have not watched much of Liverpool but they are a decent team so it should be an entertaining game

I can see why some blues are being accused of over confidence, but people have to remember before every home game this season people have been regaled with posts of doom, Spuds where going to give us a tough game, the rags, Arsenal and look what happened, we are both teams in the form of our lives at the moment but we have the home advantage

Don't see Milner playing at right back. I think MP will opt for boyata as a fit for the RB. I would also go along with that. Coutinho or Sterling bombing down the right side against Milner - No chance.

Clichy at left and Boyata at right. Milner to fit inside midfield with Fern and Yaya.

Heres my selection:

Hart

boyata - kompany - lescott - clichy

Milner - Yaya - Fernandhino

Nasri/Navas - Negrado - Silva

Ducado said:
Like every game against every team in the top half, I have not got a clue how this is going to turn out, we are a very enigmatic team to say the least, and to be honest I have not watched much of Liverpool but they are a decent team so it should be an entertaining game

I can see why some blues are being accused of over confidence, but people have to remember before every home game this season people have been regaled with posts of doom, Spuds where going to give us a tough game, the rags, Arsenal and look what happened, we are both teams in the form of our lives at the moment but we have the home advantage

Don't want to take diminish the credit earned from those wins, but against Gooners we played a half tired team. On another day i reckon the score would have been more closer than 6-3. Thats being realistic.

Liverpool on the other hand are a totally different team to those we have played so far. Their movement when the ball breaks to into their possession is lightning.

Turner89 said:
samharris said:
LFC-Fans said:
I wouldn't be so sure... the game isn't played on paper.

oh ffs youd have them two in your team in a heartbeat...

On paper they're better, I don't think anyone is trying to say otherwise. Football isn't played on paper though and if you watch our last few matches (West Ham, Spurs, Cardiff) you will see incredibly accomplished midfield performances from Liverpool, against Tottenham in particular. Saying 'men against boys' might be applicable on Football Manager but this isn't Football Manager.

Are you for real.. Cardiff were the better team 2nd half..

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Ducado said:

Don't want to take diminish the credit earned from those wins, but against Gooners we played a half tired team. On another day i reckon the score would have been more closer than 6-3. Thats being realistic.

Liverpool on the other hand are a totally different team to those we have played so far. Their movement when the ball breaks to into their possession is lightning.

You don't want to but you are diminishing the credit, are you sure you are a City fan or just a follower? The whole bloody world gave us credit for that game, yet you some dyed in the wool pessimist comes on here and tries to put the downer on it, your not a realist your just a pessimist I can never understand why people like you even bother watching or supporting us, because it seems whatever we do it will never be good enough, win the league and it will be because it's crap, beat Munich, it meant nothing

As you can tell I am sick and tied of people using the term realist all the time, we are a bloody good team, you might not think so but I happen to think that over 47,000 of us who will be there on Boxing Day will think so

Rant Over

Can Nasty play right-back? Since it looks like he could be fit by then. Can't imagine much of an attacking threat from him, but he is good defensively and with the ball.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Ducado said:

Tiredness issuch a wenger-esque excuse, they rested several players and Wenger said after the Napoli game that they werent trying so hard in that game because their focus was on our game. BTW our MOTM Fernandinho played his 3rd 90 mins in the week and bossed the fully rested Ramsey and Wilshere.

Ducado said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
Ducado said:

You don't want to but you are diminishing the credit, are you sure you are a City fan or just a follower? The whole bloody world gave us credit for that game, yet you some dyed in the wool pessimist comes on here and tries to put the downer on it, your not a realist your just a pessimist I can never understand why people like you even bother watching or supporting us, because it seems whatever we do it will never be good enough, win the league and it will be because it's crap, beat Munich, it meant nothing

As you can tell I am sick and tied of people using the term realist all the time, we are a bloody good team, you might not think so but I happen to think that over 47,000 of us who will be there on Boxing Day will think so

Rant Over

Rant +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.