Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe old news but just saw this on Twatter and it's relevant to the game:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnxGlfZpgZ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UULk9wddjT0F-HILLRFXodtg[/youtube]

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Via DH,there may be a possibility of some good news from training today....

Zab? I know he is not supposed to be as bad as originally thought.

He trained, should we risk it though? that is the question!!!!

If Zab is happy to pull on the shirt I'd say yes.... massive confidence boost if he can start

OB1 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
For the one and only time at home this season our main priority in this game should be not to lose imo.

Might be slightly more important not to lose than to win but I don't want to see us be overly cautious. We should be able to impose ourselves on them.

I do see this as our toughest home game.

The reason we beat Arsenal,Spuds and the vermine was that we went at them..
If we go at Liverpool we will beat them.. why change a style that works..

With Zaba back i'd be very confident of the points,however,we all know his mentality and he might just be pushing himself that bit too much,can any degree of hamstring injury be fully recovered in such a short period?

The best news if so...:-)

FantasyIreland said:
With Zaba back i'd be very confident of the points,however,we all know his mentality and he might just be pushing himself that bit too much,can any degree of hamstring injury be fully recovered in such a short period?

The best news if so...:-)
Good news that if he's fit to play. The most important news is if silva trained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.