Liverpool V City pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it's a must not lose game.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world
technically no, but would be disappointing, i can see us doing this tonight, confident we take all 3 points, really dont see them as a threat, the longer it goes on legs will start to go, bring on navas, and maybe kola, i dont see them stopping us

technically no, but would be disappointing, i can see us doing this tonight, confident we take all 3 points, really dont see them as a threat, the longer it goes on legs will start to go, bring on navas, and maybe kola, i dont see them stopping us

I agree it would be disappointing. We have a good chance of getting the 3 points,but I won't worry too much should we draw.

For what it's worth I'm quietly confident for a change.

Right now id be happy with a top 2 finish, that way obv Champions League is guaranteed and we maintain our run of top 2 finishes for 5 years. Good CL run and already a cup in the bag. Lets enjoy the remainder of this season lads. CMON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is the real deal test for our team. With the right attitude and commitment we can win and that will send a huge message to not only our own squad but to everyone else that we're coming.

If we have half as many chances as we did Sunday we will thrash them. It's a long time since we attacked with such speed, even long(ish) balls and it was a pleasure to watch. I think the Augsburg match was a good indicator for Wembley and showed how much room the scousers leave at the back if you can get forward with pace. I think tonight we will capitalise on it.

More of the same and if Lucas is injured, all the better.

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy
Fernando, Fernandinho
Navas, Silva, Sterling
Aguero

Balance, pace, creativity, and grift.

It won't happen but I wouldn't mind this to rest some players.

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Angelino
Fernando, A. Garcia
Navas, Silva, Sterling
Iheanacho

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy
Fernando, Fernandinho
Navas, Silva, Sterling
Aguero

Balance, pace, creativity, and grift.

It won't happen but I wouldn't mind this to rest some players.

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Angelino
Fernando, A. Garcia
Navas, Silva, Sterling
Iheanacho

Rest players? WTF are you on about. This is probably our biggest league game this season. Win tonight and we are back in the race. It's not a night for handing out premier league debuts.

Strongest team please and get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.