Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pigeonho said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
We were poor. On the plus side it doesn't matter as it's only the carling cup and Vinnie is back.
Eh? Pre money we would have killed for that cup.
Pre money we weren't chasing the league title and have a great chance of winning a European trophy. Your point is what exactly?
My point is we're not rags who can dismiss a trophy as easily as 'its only the carling cup'.

Re: Mancini to blame?

Should it now be 200 posts before starting a new thread?

No no no, just fucking no!
Unbelievable, you clown.

Over 2 legs the players on the pitch didn't do the job and over the two legs liverpool wanted it more, and we deserved nothing. Until the last 7 minutes we didn't have a spell where I thought "right here we go. Its coming, we're gonna do this" both goals came against the run of play, and we were our own worst enemy.

Liverpool wanted it more than us I hope we are not turning into big time Charlie's, our fans were great tonight from start to finish, if some of the players put as much effort into both games we might have won!
At least we will have our leader back for the next match and hopefully a decent referee.

SWP's back said:
mancinimadness said:
Mancini will be gone in the summer; people need to stop blaming bad refereeing decisions costing us games. We were again piss poor tonight, if mancini can't motivate a team with this much ability then it is he who is to blame.
Hope you go before him.

Top of the league you bell whaft

Seems appropiate to say 'only zis'

Re: Re: Mancini to blame?

cookster said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
He's to blame for getting us top of the league i agree.
You're a mod Alan, get rid of the op.

What because he has a different opinion to you?

Not at all, but when you have someone talking absolute knee jerk rubbish, then the opinion is worth nothing.

Michael Corleone said:
Fuck off, so so so so angry. Words cant fucking describe it. We need some fucking players capable of beating their man.

FUCKKKKK.

-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 pm --

Fuck off, so so so so angry. Words cant fucking describe it. We need some fucking players capable of beating their man.

FUCKKKKK.

The way we play now teams sit back double up on wings we could have Messi and he'll find it hard to get past bus parking teams in Spain there is so much space for him

we dont have a game this weekend and dont understand why we had this team out. some times i dont understand why mancini does this in such important games, that mean so much to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.