Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Mancini to blame?

BLUEMATT23 said:
We could finish winning nothing which would be an absolute disaster.

I take it you have only been watching us five minutes. The Tsunami was an "absolute disaster". Perspective needed

awful decision for the penalty,but we lost this tie cause we did'nt do the job in the home leg.... as for the league im concerned now that ref decisions will see us miss out on that....

Not being funny Mods but now is not the time to be having a coffee break...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmrXN6q0eu4&feature=related[/youtube]

I think he has to take the blame!! We had to win the game and starting without Milner, clichy and aguero and sticking with Savic was suicide and to be honest a complete lack of respect to us the fans! It was the chance to win another trophy and as there are no guarantees that we will win the league I just can't fathom what the fuck he was playing at!! Is he trying to show the board he needs a couple of new faces?? Complete and utter nonsense over the 2 legs and our performances are dropping every game!! Im absolutely gutted tonight and he needs to answer why he didn't start with our strongest available 11! Savic has been shocking the last 3 games and it doesn't take a genius to work that out! Where's the flair etc that we had at the start of the season?? We are stuttering badly and should have been battered tonight but for yet again joe hart!!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 pm --<br /><br />I think he has to take the blame!! We had to win the game and starting without Milner, clichy and aguero and sticking with Savic was suicide and to be honest a complete lack of respect to us the fans! It was the chance to win another trophy and as there are no guarantees that we will win the league I just can't fathom what the fuck he was playing at!! Is he trying to show the board he needs a couple of new faces?? Complete and utter nonsense over the 2 legs and our performances are dropping every game!! Im absolutely gutted tonight and he needs to answer why he didn't start with our strongest available 11! Savic has been shocking the last 3 games and it doesn't take a genius to work that out! Where's the flair etc that we had at the start of the season?? We are stuttering badly and should have been battered tonight but for yet again joe hart!!

Yaya Toure is the missing link. The whole team today was below par. Disappointed with Nasri and Aguero. Johnson should have put away his chance, otherwise was mostly invisible for the 20 minutes or so he was on. Even Silva had a few misplaced passes. Dzeko was isolated in the first half like he is prone to do but was immense in the second half. Barry played well also. Finally we get to MOTM JOE FUCKING HART I bet he can't wait for Vinnie to come back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.