Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
rastus said:
You two need a head wobble...look back tomorrow at the shite you post

Why fella?

What part is shite?

Don't tell me you rate AK and think that was our best side available?

Why didn;t Sergio start?

Why didn't Bob bring Jimmy on?

Why didn't Clichy start?

need I go on?
You said nothing wrong and were bang on rammy

Cheers mate, thought I was losing it for a minute and had watched a different game.

tbh I don't give a fuck about the cup, of course I'd have loved another Wembley trip but the fact that I'm sat on my sofa rather than on the way back from liverpool says that I'm with Bob on this one....

Tevez City said:
doomuk said:
I think ultimately Mancini has been proven to be correct in that we need more depth an Jan was going to be difficult.

VK, YT, MB, KT The spine of the team all missing and it cost us in the cups.

He already spend more than Quarter Billion Pound, how much does he need more ?
How the fuck have you not been banned yet, you spiteful little troll?

LoveCity said:
Hart - 10 (a legendary performance by a world class goalkeeper)
Kolarov - 4
Lescott - 6
Savic - 2 (wouldn't have even looked good when we were shit in this form)
Richards - 6
Zabaleta - 5
De Jong - 6 (a shame his goal is overshadowed by our exit)
Barry - 7 (best outfield player)
Nasri - 5
Silva - 6
Dzeko - 5 (nice tap-in but needs to offer more)

Johnson - 3 (just go away you selfish bastard, one pass to Silva and we'd have had a third, not a team player)
Aguero - 5

Gutted that we let it slip at the end but deep down knew we wouldn't go to Wembley as soon as I saw our lineup. We were quite lucky to even score, did we even test Reina besides the goals?

Yaya can't get back soon enough and Milner should have played I believe. Still think we are a few quality players away from being a genuinely top side. We may win the league, yes, but there is still much improvement to be had to build a side that can go deep into the Champions League and compete on all fronts at once.
Grow up.

Ducado said:
oxopop said:
yoonited and all successful clubs DO give a fuck when they lose,so should we!!ye the ref was utter shite again today but we were just not good enough,i am worried we are gona end up with fuck all.really worried.

Who knocked the Rags out of this competition?
Game. Set. Match.

Re: THE GREAT MANCINI

bondsman said:
john blue said:
Fucked up again with his team selection, how the fuck did milner not start tonight, ? bobbins bobbins team selection, and liverpool are not , not a good team, utd will do them on sat, and before all the bobby manc fans start, how come he thinks he can manage mario, yet he could!nt cope wih bellemy, cos we would have beat them home and away with bellemy in the side.

Bellamy played ok tonight nothing more wasn't messi like so give your head a wobble.

But surely you can see bellemy over the season would have been an asset to us ?

SWP's back said:
Blue Tooth said:
For me our two most dissapointing performances of the season have been in these two legs...Liverpool were far more up for it tonight and I can't understand why that is when we don't play again till Feb 4th....and even though we were shite tonight we could've taken it to extra time with just one little bit of sensible defending...what the fuck Kolarov and Lescott were doing at that throw I will never know. Piss poor.
We play next Tuesday 31st

Well then I stand corrected...for some reason I had the Everton game in my head as being after Fulham...s'bin a long day...In the light of that I can see more sense in the team selection...Everton is a tough away and we need all of our best available and fit for that so here's hoping it pays dividends.

Pigeonho said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pigeonho said:
Granted, and I take that point more than your first post. Thing is though we were one game away from another cup, (we would have beaten Cardiff), with the title still exactly where it was 2 hours ago. You can't and should never just dismiss any cup, not from where we have come from. When United fucked the FA Cup off for that no mark inter continental cup it was the biggest show of 'we're not arsed' ever. We should never become like that. A cup is a cup, ask Mancini, ask Mourinho.
I agree with united and the FA cup but the carling cup hasn't been taken seriously by the bigger clubs for years. It's always been a chance for the kids. I think the clubs that play in europe should be exempt and the rest battle it out for a chance in the Europa.
We might be a big club, but we're not and never should be in a position to dismiss a cup just because we have money. Pre money getting to tonight would have been the best thing ever and getting into the final? Well fuck, the best thing in years. Shouldn't just dismiss that as the only different to when we were shit and now is money. Same ground, same fans.
It's not dismissing a cup because we have money. It's dismissing a cup because our objective is no longer avoid relegation and somehow get to a final.

Jumanji said:
Shut the fuck up with that "weakened" team talk. For fucks sake, we lost the LEAD TWICE!

We deserved fuck absolutely fuck all.
What happened to 'Robbed'??

Looks like someone's trying too hard, as usual

This tie was overshadowed by the FA Cup game against Utd which took place 3 days before the 1st leg. bad luck with the Cup draws putting 2 big ties back to back, and the Kompamny sending off killed us. Of course we could have played better, but you have to take into account the back drop

Save our intensity for the League. That is everything.

Kompany back now. One of mario's 4 suspensions gone, and the Toure's should be back soon.

I expected to get beat tonight. This was LFC's Cup Final and they had a lead to cling to.

Tevez City said:
doomuk said:
I think ultimately Mancini has been proven to be correct in that we need more depth an Jan was going to be difficult.

VK, YT, MB, KT The spine of the team all missing and it cost us in the cups.

He already spend more than Quarter Billion Pound, how much does he need more ?

Let.s get 25 mill for the twat that you took your user name from and then we'll see if he needs anymore after that. Shouldn't you be on a Corinthians, psg, inter, Milan, kettle pouring board ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.