Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: We've got his money, but Tevez is having the last laugh...!

Tevez would've disrupted the dressing room further if he'd stayed. Man City bent over to accommodate his demands, you're not telling me the other players wouldn't have started to resent that. Would he have terrorised their defence tonight? course he would. But if he doesn't want to play in a Champs League game what makes you think he'd be arsed about a CC semi final?

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Why fella?

What part is shite?

Don't tell me you rate AK and think that was our best side available?

Why didn;t Sergio start?

Why didn't Bob bring Jimmy on?

Why didn't Clichy start?

need I go on?
You said nothing wrong and were bang on rammy

Cheers mate, thought I was losing it for a minute and had watched a different game.

tbh I don't give a fuck about the cup, of course I'd have loved another Wembley trip but the fact that I'm sat on my sofa rather than on the way back from liverpool says that I'm with Bob on this one....
Spot on mate though I'm stuck in traffic in Walton on the hill!

Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
Hart - 10 (a legendary performance by a world class goalkeeper)
Kolarov - 4
Lescott - 6
Savic - 2 (wouldn't have even looked good when we were shit in this form)
Richards - 6
Zabaleta - 5
De Jong - 6 (a shame his goal is overshadowed by our exit)
Barry - 7 (best outfield player)
Nasri - 5
Silva - 6
Dzeko - 5 (nice tap-in but needs to offer more)

Johnson - 3 (just go away you selfish bastard, one pass to Silva and we'd have had a third, not a team player)
Aguero - 5

Gutted that we let it slip at the end but deep down knew we wouldn't go to Wembley as soon as I saw our lineup. We were quite lucky to even score, did we even test Reina besides the goals?

Yaya can't get back soon enough and Milner should have played I believe. Still think we are a few quality players away from being a genuinely top side. We may win the league, yes, but there is still much improvement to be had to build a side that can go deep into the Champions League and compete on all fronts at once.
Grow up.

How about you counter argue with something relevant instead of an insult? I listed pros and cons did I not? My contempt for Adam Johnson may be over the top but he does my head in like few other players have.

Dont even think the players made a huge appeal for the Dzeko penalty, if you dont appeal then it aint going to be given, although the linesman must have had a perfect view of it.

Re: We've got his money, but Tevez is having the last laugh...!

sigh

rastus said:
oh rammy you are so right, love ,love ,love.

If you dont think we gave it our best with a depleted side, then i think you are spoilt

Oh, the sign of an "I've said a shit post so I'll backtrack with a load of drivel" looks prominent here.

Not to be a smart arse but consdering you admit it was depleted don't you think we'd have been stronger with Sergio and Jimmy in the side?

;-)

Marvin said:
This tie was overshadowed by the FA Cup game against Utd which took place 3 days before the 1st leg. bad luck with the Cup draws putting 2 big ties back to back, and the Kompamny sending off killed us. Of course we could have played better, but you have to take into account the back drop

Save our intensity for the League. That is everything.

Kompany back now. One of mario's 4 suspensions gone, and the Toure's should be back soon.

I expected to get beat tonight. This was LFC's Cup Final and they had a lead to cling to.

Good points.

Short memories some people.

Vinnie sent off wrongly vs rags. 3 days later, we were denied a pen and later Johnson should have seen red and didn't. Tonight, two incorrect decisions for the pens. As previously stated, we lose fair and square with those decisions being called correctly, then you get no complaints from me.

LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
Hart - 10 (a legendary performance by a world class goalkeeper)
Kolarov - 4
Lescott - 6
Savic - 2 (wouldn't have even looked good when we were shit in this form)
Richards - 6
Zabaleta - 5
De Jong - 6 (a shame his goal is overshadowed by our exit)
Barry - 7 (best outfield player)
Nasri - 5
Silva - 6
Dzeko - 5 (nice tap-in but needs to offer more)

Johnson - 3 (just go away you selfish bastard, one pass to Silva and we'd have had a third, not a team player)
Aguero - 5

Gutted that we let it slip at the end but deep down knew we wouldn't go to Wembley as soon as I saw our lineup. We were quite lucky to even score, did we even test Reina besides the goals?

Yaya can't get back soon enough and Milner should have played I believe. Still think we are a few quality players away from being a genuinely top side. We may win the league, yes, but there is still much improvement to be had to build a side that can go deep into the Champions League and compete on all fronts at once.
Grow up.

How about you counter argue with something relevant instead of an insult? I listed pros and cons did I not? My contempt for Adam Johnson may be over the top but he does my head in like few other players have.

Not sure why you need to 'grow up' based on the post. Bang on imo

I made this point in the in-match thread, but suffice it to say...

In 6 hours of football, Liverpool scored 1 proper goal. 2 penalties that were not penalties and 1 rudiculous fluke deflection off Lescott.

We scored 5 goals from open play.

Tonight, we won 3-1 were it not for Mark Dowd "adjustments".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.