Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

strongbowholic said:
Chippy_boy said:
I made this point in the in-match thread, but suffice it to say...

In 6 hours of football, Liverpool scored 1 proper goal. 2 penalties that were not penalties and 1 rudiculous fluke deflection off Lescott.

We scored 5 goals from open play.

Tonight, we won 3-1 were it not for Mark Dowd "adjustments".
It's Phil Dowd and their pen at our place was nailed on. Otherwise spot on.

Sorry, Mark Dowd is a bloke at work, doh. And I must have wiped the Gerard pen at ours from my memory. But still.

liverpool wanted to win tonight , we didnt commit ourselves tonight , annoying for supporters , we were a few minutes form wembley , But as gerrard said after the game , city will be in plenty more cup finals over the next few years , so lets move on and stuff the blue nose dippers next week

mancinimadness said:
At least we have the fa cup and champions league games to come , that should be able to motivate the players even if Roberto can't.

Mark Hughes got a lot of stick on this forum for buying over rated players but some of the signings Roberto has made since he has been here have been made to look foolish.

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

you could even add balotelli to that list really, what worries me most that is if you take 2 players out of our side we look completly average and our midfield is shite .

you utter ****

your either a chelsea fan, and won't be in the top 4 at the end of the year

A liverpool fan who's only hope is the carling cup, to get in europe

A rag, who are out of the CL, and second in the league

Or a spurs fan that we put out of the title race last week and are not in europe

Or a fan of another team that won't win anything at all..........so fuck off somewhere else before you start on city!!!!

mancinimadness said:
At least we have the fa cup and champions league games to come , that should be able to motivate the players even if Roberto can't.

Mark Hughes got a lot of stick on this forum for buying over rated players but some of the signings Roberto has made since he has been here have been made to look foolish.

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

you could even add balotelli to that list really, what worries me most that is if you take 2 players out of our side we look completly average and our midfield is shite .

Jesus, this clown's still on here posting shite. Must know a mod or something.

mancinimadness said:

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

fuck off rag.

mancinimadness said:

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

One of the worst posts in this thread, congrats

mancinimadness said:

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

Can I also add

Nasri as a winger = Fail

mancinimadness said:
At least we have the fa cup and champions league to come , that should be able to motivate the players even if Roberto can't.

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

Shit that, like really mate, it's shit as brown spunk.

mancinimadness said:

dzeko = Fail
Kolarov = Fail
Savic = Fail
Johnson = Fail

there's not 1 manager in the world that has hit 100% in the transfer market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.