Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

We-will-win-the-league said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Seriously mate?
Liverpool dominated us in both legs for the 90 and we were lucky to score 2 goals today. We had some players out but so did they. Arguably their 2 best as well in Lucas and Suarez ...
Move on, appalud a better side and look forward to a league title .. Liverpool were just hungry for Wembley tonight ... We looked lethargic and pathetic at times

Are you serious??? As long as Gerrard is on the pitch for them it doesn't matter who plays or not the 1 man team that they are...

Marvin is right they won on 2 penalties say what you like about Harts performances but how many times has Reina pulled them out the shit??? It's what Class keepers do the fact they needed 1 penalty then 11 men behind the ball in the first leg along with another bullshit penalty in the second leg proves how shit they are...

They'll win the Carling Cup..... Keep King Kenny and go on to sign more shit players in the summer and realise that he can't get them into the Champions League at the end of next season, it's a win, win situation...

You missed the point. They dominated the games and deserved their win. Hart was extroadinary but he alone couldnt prevent the inevitable. Adam, Henderson and Gerrard bossed the midfield tonight. So £23m for Adam and Henderson seems good business, considering Henderson is only 20. I liked Enrique, thought he has been good all year and probably the best left back in the league - if only we tried signing him. Downing was impressive ... What did Nasri do more than he? .. We only think they have signed poor because of the flop Andy Carroll.
They have beaten Chelsea twice, Drew to Mancs, drew to us twice, lost to us and defeated us ... They beat Arsenal and lost to Spurs with 9 men.
So how can shit players get those results???
What did Nasri do

Your not a blue - RAG or A dipper???!!! Talking utter shite....

After Sundays performance I expected two things..same team and a win. Saw the team selection last night and thought "oh fuck". I really am beginning to despair with Bobby's rotation. Last night there was no need, we don't play this weekend. One game away from Wembley and no disrespect to Cardiff but a very, very good chance of silverware and then we could have pushed on for the PL. Last night for me Bobby dropped one...

Also all this crap about "they wanted it more" ...Why didn't we want it? Why weren't we up for it?

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Are you serious??? As long as Gerrard is on the pitch for them it doesn't matter who plays or not the 1 man team that they are...

Marvin is right they won on 2 penalties say what you like about Harts performances but how many times has Reina pulled them out the shit??? It's what Class keepers do the fact they needed 1 penalty then 11 men behind the ball in the first leg along with another bullshit penalty in the second leg proves how shit they are...

They'll win the Carling Cup..... Keep King Kenny and go on to sign more shit players in the summer and realise that he can't get them into the Champions League at the end of next season, it's a win, win situation...

You missed the point. They dominated the games and deserved their win. Hart was extroadinary but he alone couldnt prevent the inevitable. Adam, Henderson and Gerrard bossed the midfield tonight. So £23m for Adam and Henderson seems good business, considering Henderson is only 20. I liked Enrique, thought he has been good all year and probably the best left back in the league - if only we tried signing him. Downing was impressive ... What did Nasri do more than he? .. We only think they have signed poor because of the flop Andy Carroll.
They have beaten Chelsea twice, Drew to Mancs, drew to us twice, lost to us and defeated us ... They beat Arsenal and lost to Spurs with 9 men.
What did Nasri do

Your not a blue - RAG or A dipper???!!! Talking utter shite....

Jumped out at me as well, when I read it.

And the line about them bossing the midfield, and the line about Enrique being the best fullback in the League and the bit about Henderson being good value for money and telling us about their one-off games against the big boys, yet Bolton seems to have faded into insignificance.

Only just calmed down after the penalty against us.

Looking at the game they were the side that created more and Joe had a blinder. This was in part to a very nervy display by Savic (who i think will come good but needs to go on loan) and their tactics of sitting back and launching the long ball to bellers. They did put a shift in but to be fair so did we, we just were not at the top of our game last night. To say that Bibby cost us the match I disagree, his tactics were based on protecting Savic I think as we are light at the back at the moment, and remember we drew at anfield, and if the pen was not given we would have won.

no complaints from me, they were the better team over the two legs.
it was lost in the first leg when no fucker could be bothered and that includes the fans.
lesson learnt.

Next day and my blood still boiling and all the dippers texting me bout are you going to wembley and do you wanna talk about football - fu*kers!

Anyway,

I'm getting frustrated with our lack of urgency, it's all very well keeping the ball but we are not creating enough chances when it matters. We keep playing it sideways and not forward(The scum have wave upon wave in the last minutes of games). Sorry, but Dzeko is not moving us forward. Poor touch, clumsy and no effort!

Be honest, did each player play like it was a semi final? Did they fu*k

Must improve City - if we want to beat those red bastards come May

homerdog said:
What did Nasri do

Dipper, fuck off back to RAWK

I'd say so.

bondsman said:
Goal or not Dzeko and kolarov not good enough. I'm pissed off we are out in space of a couple of month we are out of three trophies anyone pretending they don't care is being arrogant and stupid.

I would say that proble lies in Mancini. I mean, if you expect that Dzeko runs like Bellamy or dribbles like Aguero, then you obviously need a reality-check.

Dzeko is a modern center forward. Tell me, how many usefull balls did he get tonight?

This Mancini's wannabe Barcelona-style is not getting better but worse with time. Teams have managed to read Mancini's tactic and City midfielders are having more and more problems to create a scoring opportunity for the strikers. Instead to try occasionally to play on quick breaks, to implement a fast build-up play, Mancini always tries the same, and it's becoming more and more predictable for the opponent players.

As for Dzeko's play last night: of course, i see everywhere complaints about Dzeko, but noone mentions that Aguero was equally bad, that there was no Merlin's magic last night etc. The whole team except for Hart played awful and that's the fact. It is not Dzeko's fault that City's midfielders couldn't control the game and deliver quality balls.

Mancini is not using more than 50-60 % of Dzeko's skills. You can count on fingers of your both hands how many crosses have city players made in yesterday's game. And that was not only yesterday the case, that's a common-known fact. In comparison to that, Liverpool had at least 50 crosses. Imagine what a player like Dzeko could do in a team like that...

And yes, he was very weak until his goal But he was no worse than any other player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.