Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
We-will-win-the-league said:
Marvin said:
Outplayed? They scored 1 goal from open play in 180 minutes against a team that had just played a Derby with 10 men, and today it was a weakened team

Seriously mate?
Liverpool dominated us in both legs for the 90 and we were lucky to score 2 goals today. We had some players out but so did they. Arguably their 2 best as well in Lucas and Suarez ...
Move on, appalud a better side and look forward to a league title .. Liverpool were just hungry for Wembley tonight ... We looked lethargic and pathetic at times

Are you serious??? As long as Gerrard is on the pitch for them it doesn't matter who plays or not the 1 man team that they are...

Marvin is right they won on 2 penalties say what you like about Harts performances but how many times has Reina pulled them out the shit??? It's what Class keepers do the fact they needed 1 penalty then 11 men behind the ball in the first leg along with another bullshit penalty in the second leg proves how shit they are...

They'll win the Carling Cup..... Keep King Kenny and go on to sign more shit players in the summer and realise that he can't get them into the Champions League at the end of next season, it's a win, win situation...

Bravo Bravissimo!!! Speaking out of the heart, deserves a

+1(that s a big +1)

No17 said:
pominoz said:
No17 said:
it's the bluemoon way....

nema Dino svrhe raspravljat se sa nekim od maloumnika ovdje ;)

Most of the "defectives" on here support Manchester City, not one player.
Now please fuck off and take your mates with you.

next time you use google translate be sure to check again as I said some people on here are straight idiots...if you found yourself in it, fair play...with most on here I get on really well and share most of their views....and on another note...this is, well 60th time I am repeating this I'm not a city fan ;)

If you have something to say on here, do it in fucking English, you rude fuck.

pominoz said:
No17 said:
_dreamer_ said:
It's not about that. You miss the point. I give credits to Aguero for his skills when he plays good. I would rather have him in my team than Dzeko.

But the fans should try to broaden the perspective when talking about someone's skills. In Dzeko's case, everyone claimed that he again had some bad touches (yes, he did!), but i hear no such complaints about hmmm, let's say Zabaleta, Lescott or Barry, who had same problems in yesterday's game.

No one mentions Dzeko's world class pass to Adam, no one gives him credits for the last 15 minutes when he was best City player on the pitch. No, but instead of that, every once in a while you describe one your own players as donkey and such.. That's poor man and it doesn't have a thing to do with the place i come from.

I'll tell you something. I really hate some of clubs from your neighborhood, but i am also convinced that some managers from that same neghborhood would know how to use Dzeko or many other City players and would take the maximum out of them...

And i hope that Dzeko soon leaves City and gets replaced by another a la Aguero or Tevez striker, because a center forward has obviously no perspective in City (Adebayor, Santa Cruz) as long as you have Mancini as a manager.

You sound like you ave an kangaroo in your vagina.

pominoz and jumanji dont need google translate my friend :), refer to word "bosniaks" lol...

Rough night for our team, they were better and wanted it more than us. We need to change tiki taka to "attacking down the flanks" with a lot of crosses because this does not work anymore. At least until Yaya Kolo and Mario return back from ACN and ban...

balkanno said:
pominoz said:
No17 said:

You sound like you ave an kangaroo in your vagina.

Ooohhh, i am so upset, a Dzeko bum boy is trying to insult me.

I have had a great Australia day until i saw the shit your countrymen keep on posting on here every time your hero plays like shit and gets pulled up on it.

Ps, what the fuck was you trying to say to insult me?

Jumanji said:
JasminBosnia said:
pominoz and jumanji dont need google translate my friend :), refer to word "bosniaks" lol...
Expand on that please.

Your roots are from Balkan area which is irrelevant on this topic.

Lets talk about our tactics. We can play defensive with CA, or we can play wider with a lot of crosses. The opposition realized that they need to close the middle, cut the Silva passes and press our defense (plus referees bad decisions).

We need to change a tactics ASAP!

JasminBosnia said:
Jumanji said:
JasminBosnia said:
Expand on that please.

False. I am black. My roots are from Manchester. I am only educated.

Bosniak.

JasminBosnia said:
Jumanji said:
JasminBosnia said:
Expand on that please.

Lets talk about our tactics. We can play defensive with CA, or we can play wider with a lot of crosses. The opposition realized that they need to close the middle, cut the Silva passes and press our defense (plus referees bad decisions).

We need to change a tactics ASAP!

What tactics would you recommend for a change?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.