Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

We were poor first leg & average tonight. They deserved it over two legs.

Savic is not ready yet & Kolarov never will be IMO.

Missed a golden opportunity tonight.

Re: Mancini to blame?

That "...poor team selection..." was soundly beaten by a rampant Liverpool side with goals galore from their in form strike partnersh..

Oh, hang on a minute, they weren't were they? They drew 2-2 and only aided and abetted by YET ANOTHER shocker of a refereeing decision.

Best of it is, if you go back to the 'Carling Cup Thoughts' thread, pretty much EVERYBODY in there predicted a dodgy penalty to Liverpool.

Spooky or what?

He got this desperately wrong tonight. He put all his eggs in one basket that being us winning the league and played a weakened team tonight and that cost us. If we don't win the league he has fucked up big time.

We could finish winning nothing which would be an absolute disaster.

Penalties, sendings off or offside goals.. that's how teams have to beat us now ;)

Good on Liverpool, though. They played with a lot of heart. Honestly, they deserved it as much as it pains me to say it.

The ref killed the game, though. But I can't complain because they don't have the luxury of cameras. They have to make decisions in split seconds. :/

For some reason, I'm not gutted as I would normally be for a loss. We fought hard, but it wasn't enough.

We were poor. On the plus side it doesn't matter as it's only the carling cup and Vinnie is back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.