Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Mancini to blame?

Mancini will be gone in the summer; people need to stop blaming bad refereeing decisions costing us games. We were again piss poor tonight, if mancini can't motivate a team with this much ability then it is he who is to blame.

I didn't think we played that badly tonight, our goals were brilliant. Over the two legs Liverpool deserved it but it's two joke decisions that have put us out of both cup competitions. Frustrating but you can't change it. Vinny's back, we've got a break this weekend so let's smash Everton and press on and win the league (and maybe the Europa if we fancy it).

liverpool were the better team in both matches, and if they had won it on regular goals there would be nothing but congratulations to them from me.

but we got screwed by the ref for the millionth time this season and its making me absolutely fucking furious!!!

Over the 2 games we didnt deserve to go through, never once felt tonight that we would stop them scoring when we scored the first or second. The attitude of the players was questionable. Yet again Hart stood between us and a heavy defeat at Anfield. Cant beleive that the players think that one Fa Cup win means we dony have to care about the League Cup. All the eggs are now in the one basket. Going for the Euopa cup will hinder our chances in the league, very very pissed off. Now we will have the press falling over themselves to highlight the rise of Lpool, whilst shovling more shite on City.

Yeah I blame him....

I blame him for being top of the league, I blame him for a 100% winning record at home in the league...

Fuck me have I jumped on Rag Cafe here or is this RAWK????

I think ultimately Mancini has been proven to be correct in that we need more depth an Jan was going to be difficult.

VK, YT, MB, KT The spine of the team all missing and it cost us in the cups.

Mancini to blame?

What I want when we are ahead is to defend like last season and hit teams on the break! that's why Liverpool looked good because of the Bundles and bundles of space to break with pace Liverpool just sat back soaked up the pressure and boom 100 miles an hour football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.