Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Mancini to blame?

Come on guys I'm very pro Mancini but he got it wrong big time in both games.

Outplayed? They scored 1 goal from open play in 180 minutes against a team that had just played a Derby with 10 men, and today it was a weakened team

I think ultimately Mancini has been proven to be correct in that we need more depth an Jan was going to be difficult.

VK, YT, MB, KT The spine of the team all missing and it cost us in the cups.

Re: Mancini to blame?

I reckon we should get a petition going to ban Dowd for 4 matches after that farcical decision. Not Mancini's fault at all, players also played out of their skins admittedly running out of steam towards the end even without Yaya and Vinnie.

Fuck off, so so so so angry. Words cant fucking describe it. We need some fucking players capable of beating their man.

FUCKKKKK.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 pm --<br /><br />Fuck off, so so so so angry. Words cant fucking describe it. We need some fucking players capable of beating their man.

FUCKKKKK.

amchy said:
Dzeko is donkey, Mario is a complete idiot. The two stupidest strikers in the world.
you cant blame dzeko tonight, it was the defences fault, we lost it in the first leg, they got that penalty and just threw everybody behind the ball<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 pm --<br /><br />
amchy said:
Dzeko is donkey, Mario is a complete idiot. The two stupidest strikers in the world.
you cant blame dzeko tonight, it was the defences fault, we lost it in the first leg, they got that penalty and just threw everybody behind the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.