Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Hey lads.
Comiserations for last night, and im not here to wind you up.
No way was that a pen against Richards, it was hard luck that but the ref gets one shot at it to make a decision. The same with the Dzeko incident, there's a discussion to be had over it as upon replay it looked dodgy but again, the ref has to make a decision there and then.

To be fair though I was surprised at the line up you put out, no Milner or Aguero to start ?
Great options to come off the bench like but I was convinced youd come out all guns blazing and really give it some.

I think its fair to say that we edged the game just about, Joe Hart ? What a keeper eh.
Great piece of business that, was it 600k ? And he was very gracious after the game and you have to admire that.

Listen, for me, Its fantastic to get to a final, after a few yearsd without one and our club an hour away from going out of business, it makes it even more sweet and you get to appreciate the finer things in life, but you guys need to stick together and fight for the title now, believe me If Im honest id rather be in with a realistic chance of the title like you guys but it is what it is, so good luck and hopefully we can knock them lot out of the FA Cup saturday.

Best.

pominoz said:
No17 said:
pominoz said:
[/b]

Most of the "defectives" on here support Manchester City, not one player.
Now please fuck off and take your mates with you.

next time you use google translate be sure to check again as I said some people on here are straight idiots...if you found yourself in it, fair play...with most on here I get on really well and share most of their views....and on another note...this is, well 60th time I am repeating this I'm not a city fan ;)

If you have something to say on here, do it in fucking English, you rude fuck.

the reason I wrote the previous sentence in bosnian was because it had nothing to do with you..again as I say you found yourself in it...not my fault...so I was trying to avoid being misunderstood...yet again you managed it...anyway let's drop it...my "insult" wasn't directed at you anyway...

No17 said:
pominoz said:
No17 said:
next time you use google translate be sure to check again as I said some people on here are straight idiots...if you found yourself in it, fair play...with most on here I get on really well and share most of their views....and on another note...this is, well 60th time I am repeating this I'm not a city fan ;)

the reason I wrote the previous sentence in bosnian was because it had nothing to do with you..again as I say you found yourself in it...not my fault...so I was trying to avoid being misunderstood...yet again you managed it...anyway let's drop it...my "insult" wasn't directed at you anyway...

No i will not drop it, you are posting on the main Manchester City forum, based in the UK,99% of users use English as their posting language.
You and your mate both post in English,so should do so every time and not suddenly start posting in a language other posters do not know, use pms for that.Ffs, you are not Welsh.

Any further discussion not in english will be deleted, as will any further anti-bosnian, or anti-city posts.

This is the thread to discuss last nights performance (or lack of it), not the ins and outs of bosnian support of Dzeko.

shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:
Hey lads.
Comiserations for last night, and im not here to wind you up.
No way was that a pen against Richards, it was hard luck that but the ref gets one shot at it to make a decision. The same with the Dzeko incident, there's a discussion to be had over it as upon replay it looked dodgy but again, the ref has to make a decision there and then.

To be fair though I was surprised at the line up you put out, no Milner or Aguero to start ?
Great options to come off the bench like but I was convinced youd come out all guns blazing and really give it some.

I think its fair to say that we edged the game just about, Joe Hart ? What a keeper eh.
Great piece of business that, was it 600k ? And he was very gracious after the game and you have to admire that.

Listen, for me, Its fantastic to get to a final, after a few yearsd without one and our club an hour away from going out of business, it makes it even more sweet and you get to appreciate the finer things in life, but you guys need to stick together and fight for the title now, believe me If Im honest id rather be in with a realistic chance of the title like you guys but it is what it is, so good luck and hopefully we can knock them lot out of the FA Cup saturday.

Best.
Fair comment, we were pretty poor in both games to be honest, and deserved nothing, this happens even when you are a good side. Mancini should have played a stronger team last night, we don't play for 10 days. Good luck at the weekend, though a little bit of me hopes "they" stay in the FA Cup now, as it gives them something else to think of, its only a little bit of me, and it makes me feel unwell if I'm honest.

pominoz said:
No17 said:
pominoz said:

No i will not drop it, you are posting on the main Manchester City forum, based in the UK,99% of users use English as their posting language.
You and your mate both post in English,so should do so every time and not suddenly start posting in a language other posters do not know, use pms for that.Ffs, you are not Welsh.

lol, alright, point taken...anyway...what I was trying to say is that there are some people really only repeating one sentence basically, the one being "dzeko is shit" without providing arguments for it...and it seems there is a lot of undercover rags/wums on the forum...those were the people I directed my statement in bosnian against

No17 said:
lol, alright, point taken...anyway...what I was trying to say is that there are some people really only repeating one sentence basically, the one being "dzeko is shit" without providing arguments for it...and it seems there is a lot of undercover rags/wums on the forum...those were the people I directed my statement in bosnian against
Well in future do it in english please.

cleavers said:
No17 said:
Well in future do it in english please.

point taken mate ;)

P.S. Kolarov cross last night...the only one that was good enough and Dzeko gets at the end of it....those are the things I was telling you about...

No17 said:
pominoz said:
No17 said:

Peace,brother. Happy Australia Day.

Cleavers, has his hammer out ;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am --<br /><br />
No17 said:
pominoz said:
No17 said:

Peace,brother. Happy Australia Day.

Cleavers, has his hammer out ;-)

Johnson set up Bellamys goal

Johnson should have been sent of in the first leg, been given a 3 match ban and been ineligable for the game.

Johnson replacements would have been Carragher or Kelly - neither would have been that far up the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.