Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Re: Mancini to blame?

SWP's back said:
mancinimadness said:
Mancini will be gone in the summer; people need to stop blaming bad refereeing decisions costing us games. We were again piss poor tonight, if mancini can't motivate a team with this much ability then it is he who is to blame.
Hope you go before him.

Top of the league you bell whaft

He's to blame for getting us top of the league i agree.

amchy said:
Dzeko is donkey, Mario is a complete idiot. The two stupidest strikers in the world.
And Rooney is a genius. We get the picture bitter

Re: Mancini to blame?

RandomJ said:
He got this desperately wrong tonight. He put all his eggs in one basket that being us winning the league and played a weakened team tonight and that cost us. If we don't win the league he has fucked up big time.
No he didn't you fuckin plum. What weakened team ? He set them up in a piss poor formation but it wasn't a weakened team.

FOR FCUK SAKE.

Over two games we were beaten. Looked a shadow of ourselves for unknown reasons in both games. I am not going to blame any particular player because every one apart from Hart looked a shadow of themselves.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS let the dippers have a turn at Wembleeee before they are locked out for good.

CTID!

I don't usually come on here but fuck it I'll have a rant for a change.

When that agenda thread was first started I didn't take much notice of it but I'm now seriously starting to believe in it myself. I'm getting that way any excitement before a game now has gone, I have this knot in my stomach wondering what the ref will do to fuck up our chances of winning. I'm fucking sick of to death of the inconsistencies. That wasn't a fucking penalty, no way. It hit Richards foot before bouncing up and hitting his arm.

These Refs are going to end up fucking up the season for us.

Fuckoff Dowd you biased twat!

Re: Mancini to blame?

Sky Blue said:
Mods check the OPs post history....the **** has been on here wumming for a while now.

Please do, I think you'll find you're very wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.