Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Fuckin Gutted!!!!

Dzeko fuckin about in midfield cost us a goal against Spurs on Saturday even though everyone blamed Savic and tonight it was Kolorov throwing the ball too hard to Lescott forcing him to mis-control the ball that cost us again tonight.

Gutted........ Fuckin Gutted!!!!

Re: Mancini to blame?

mancinimadness said:
Mancini will be gone in the summer; people need to stop blaming bad refereeing decisions costing us games. We were again piss poor tonight, if mancini can't motivate a team with this much ability then it is he who is to blame.
Hope you go before him.

Top of the league you bell whaft

Why cant we keep a lead? im so angry and disappointed i want to kill something.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. im out see you guys in couple of days

Mods check the OPs post history....the **** has been on here wumming for a while now.

We could end up with winning nothing which would be a disaster

I'm still on the In-match thread like a pleb, hahah. Anyway...

Yeah, they wanted it more than us, eh. It certainly showed tonight. Our Joseph for City's MoM. How about De Jong! Bloody corker, that was. I'm pretty disappointed but it's the league that'd kill me if we didn't win. Still a dream season. Onwards and upwards, lads.

thomasobDK said:
liverpool were the better team in both matches, and if they had won it on regular goals there would be nothing but congratulations to them from me.

but we got screwed by the ref for the millionth time this season and its making me absolutely fucking furious!!!
This is spot on for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.