Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

It's ironic but it's becoming more and more obvious that City could well do with Tevez, Adebayor and Bellamy. players that will shoot. If City shoot more, they will score more goals, it's a 'no brainer'. The game is not only about posession.

Kolarov before Clichy and Johnson?.... You have to be joking!! They are both many times more skilled than Kolarov and can do everything that he does, but much better.

If Liverpool had not had a crack at goal, they couldn't have got the dodgy penalty.
The PK, was a typical Dowd decision against City, another example of City playing against 12 men.

Nothing will change until someone at City starts to show some "balls" and speak up on behalf of their players treatment. There is no one at City at the moment that will do that. They are all wimps.
The City spokesmen are only in the business of criticising their own players on TV.

Golden Balls said:
Absolute poor display tonight. It's not that we didn't "want it enough" which i keep see appearing on this thread.
It's the fact that i think our heads were in the wrong space, we weren't 100% commited and i think that the fact we threw away a lead twice epitomises that.

We shall now move on to bigger things. Some players were poor tonight yes, but others played well. Hart and Richards i take my hat off to. Savic, Kolarov and Dzeko our "bosnian trio"...utterly woeful.

Its all about the league. This would have been a nice side achievement but i think winning the FA cup last season has assisted us in both the cups this year. We have never given up and even though we lost, we always found a way to get back in when playing average.

I personally think that our 2 cup games (united 3-2 and semi-final v dippers) were both fantastic and showed the mentality of our side.

This is why we will claim the premier league trophy ^^^^

Nothing I really disagree with in your post, but talk about semantics...<shakes head>

xenon_ said:
Golden Balls said:
Absolute poor display tonight. It's not that we didn't "want it enough" which i keep see appearing on this thread.
It's the fact that i think our heads were in the wrong space, we weren't 100% commited and i think that the fact we threw away a lead twice epitomises that.

We shall now move on to bigger things. Some players were poor tonight yes, but others played well. Hart and Richards i take my hat off to. Savic, Kolarov and Dzeko our "bosnian trio"...utterly woeful.

Its all about the league. This would have been a nice side achievement but i think winning the FA cup last season has assisted us in both the cups this year. We have never given up and even though we lost, we always found a way to get back in when playing average.

I personally think that our 2 cup games (united 3-2 and semi-final v dippers) were both fantastic and showed the mentality of our side.

This is why we will claim the premier league trophy ^^^^

Nothing I really disagree with in your post, but talk about semantics...<shakes head>

and Kolarov and Savic are not Bosnian...so a bit of geography might do you good ;)

I hear dowd is going to change his first name to Robin coz he steals from the rich and gives to the poor!

We-will-win-the-league said:
Marvin said:
Outplayed? They scored 1 goal from open play in 180 minutes against a team that had just played a Derby with 10 men, and today it was a weakened team

Seriously mate?
Liverpool dominated us in both legs for the 90 and we were lucky to score 2 goals today. We had some players out but so did they. Arguably their 2 best as well in Lucas and Suarez ...
Move on, appalud a better side and look forward to a league title .. Liverpool were just hungry for Wembley tonight ... We looked lethargic and pathetic at times

Are you serious??? As long as Gerrard is on the pitch for them it doesn't matter who plays or not the 1 man team that they are...

Marvin is right they won on 2 penalties say what you like about Harts performances but how many times has Reina pulled them out the shit??? It's what Class keepers do the fact they needed 1 penalty then 11 men behind the ball in the first leg along with another bullshit penalty in the second leg proves how shit they are...

They'll win the Carling Cup..... Keep King Kenny and go on to sign more shit players in the summer and realise that he can't get them into the Champions League at the end of next season, it's a win, win situation...

Poor performance tonight from some key players did it for us tonight. But we played shite and still managed to draw at Anfield against a Liverpool side that played really well. If we can do that when we are having an off day then its not all bad! Add to this the stupid penalty decision! So trying to think positive, but Liverpool were the better side in both games.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Marvin said:
Outplayed? They scored 1 goal from open play in 180 minutes against a team that had just played a Derby with 10 men, and today it was a weakened team

Seriously mate?
Liverpool dominated us in both legs for the 90 and we were lucky to score 2 goals today. We had some players out but so did they. Arguably their 2 best as well in Lucas and Suarez ...
Move on, appalud a better side and look forward to a league title .. Liverpool were just hungry for Wembley tonight ... We looked lethargic and pathetic at times

Are you serious??? As long as Gerrard is on the pitch for them it doesn't matter who plays or not the 1 man team that they are...

Marvin is right they won on 2 penalties say what you like about Harts performances but how many times has Reina pulled them out the shit??? It's what Class keepers do the fact they needed 1 penalty then 11 men behind the ball in the first leg along with another bullshit penalty in the second leg proves how shit they are...

They'll win the Carling Cup..... Keep King Kenny and go on to sign more shit players in the summer and realise that he can't get them into the Champions League at the end of next season, it's a win, win situation...

You missed the point. They dominated the games and deserved their win. Hart was extroadinary but he alone couldnt prevent the inevitable. Adam, Henderson and Gerrard bossed the midfield tonight. So £23m for Adam and Henderson seems good business, considering Henderson is only 20. I liked Enrique, thought he has been good all year and probably the best left back in the league - if only we tried signing him. Downing was impressive ... What did Nasri do more than he? .. We only think they have signed poor because of the flop Andy Carroll.
They have beaten Chelsea twice, Drew to Mancs, drew to us twice, lost to us and defeated us ... They beat Arsenal and lost to Spurs with 9 men.
So how can shit players get those results???
What did Nasri do

Liverpool were better in both games. We seemed to have off days on them both. Still gotta keep the chin up for the league! If we can play crap and get 2-2 at Anfield against a side that played well then we can win the league!

The four points we've taken off them will be more important to us this season than the two cup games.

Glad to see the back of the for this season

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Seriously mate?

You missed the point. They dominated the games and deserved their win. Hart was extroadinary but he alone couldnt prevent the inevitable. Adam, Henderson and Gerrard bossed the midfield tonight. So £23m for Adam and Henderson seems good business, considering Henderson is only 20. I liked Enrique, thought he has been good all year and probably the best left back in the league - if only we tried signing him. Downing was impressive ... What did Nasri do more than he? .. We only think they have signed poor because of the flop Andy Carroll.
They have beaten Chelsea twice, Drew to Mancs, drew to us twice, lost to us and defeated us ... They beat Arsenal and lost to Spurs with 9 men.
So how can shit players get those results???
What did Nasri do
have you watches Henderson and downing all year? If there so good why aren't they higher in the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.