Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Mancini to blame?

Gaylord du Bois said:
RandomJ said:
He got this desperately wrong tonight. He put all his eggs in one basket that being us winning the league and played a weakened team tonight and that cost us. If we don't win the league he has fucked up big time.
No he didn't you fuckin plum. What weakened team ? He set them up in a piss poor formation but it wasn't a weakened team.

It was a piss poor formation and a weakened team. No excuse for putting our demoralized young CB on an island in the middle of a 3 man back line and no excuse for not starting Aguero and Milner.

Scousers have been on the rob again, they've had tunnelcam off us! <a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/video-in-tunnel-at-semi-final" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-n ... semi-final</a>

Making people pay for it as well. I love our club, we get it all free.

What we saw last night was the same Liverpool we have seen all season: able to create but not convert chances. Make no mistake; Liverpool were awarded the tie by the referee, who made up for their ineptitude in front of goal. If I were feeling very charitable towards him I might say that Phil Dowd made an honest mistake but he has a history of "poor decision making" against certain teams.

It is frustrating when refs are the match winners, not players.

What we also saw last night was a very nieave (sp ?) City side. In the first half a scousers down injured and we put the ball out when in midfield. Bellamy receives the throw and bangs it out for a goal kick, essentially we lose possesion as Hart has to punt it up. in the 2nd half they knock it out when one of ours is down, we put the ball back to their keeper and they carry on with possession.
We don't shout and bawl at the ref for a penalty, they turn and scream at him like there is no tomorrow. We need to be more 'professional' (i.e. act like a rag/arse/chelski/scouse player.)

Blue Mist said:
What we also saw last night was a very nieave (sp ?) City side. In the first half a scousers down injured and we put the ball out when in midfield. Bellamy receives the throw and bangs it out for a goal kick, essentially we lose possesion as Hart has to punt it up. in the 2nd half they knock it out when one of ours is down, we put the ball back to their keeper and they carry on with possession.
We don't shout and bawl at the ref for a penalty, they turn and scream at him like there is no tomorrow. We need to be more 'professional' (i.e. act like a rag/arse/chelski/scouse player.)

sad but true

we certainly can't rely on the officials to do their job and make the right calls

apply player pressure if thats what works

when dowd gave them the pen, i just looked round at my mate and we both said 'what's the fuckin point?'
we follow city all over, take our kids, spend thousands and then get cheated

what is the point?

shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not posted since the game as wanted to let things settle.

Bottom line is I am dissapointed not to be going back to wembley but am hoping this game will be a distant memory in May.....

Referee had a shocker with 2 huge decisions which went against us but we just weren't good enough last night and lost it at our place.

Week links for me a Kolarov-One good ball all night certainly doesn't justify 16 million.
Dzeko-Yet another poor game in my opinion.Only looked interested when we scored.
Lescott-Looking increasingly unsteady for me and his clearance which led to the Bellamy goal was just fucking amateurish.

Savic-Has played very poorly since coming in.Welcome back VK next week.

Wish we could sign another striker and centre half but just isnt going to happen.Why I will never know!

We move on.

Youve spent about a £billion , surely thats enough ;)
Been reading the sun again ?

ballinio said:
shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not posted since the game as wanted to let things settle.

Bottom line is I am dissapointed not to be going back to wembley but am hoping this game will be a distant memory in May.....

Referee had a shocker with 2 huge decisions which went against us but we just weren't good enough last night and lost it at our place.

Week links for me a Kolarov-One good ball all night certainly doesn't justify 16 million.
Dzeko-Yet another poor game in my opinion.Only looked interested when we scored.
Lescott-Looking increasingly unsteady for me and his clearance which led to the Bellamy goal was just fucking amateurish.

Savic-Has played very poorly since coming in.Welcome back VK next week.

Wish we could sign another striker and centre half but just isnt going to happen.Why I will never know!

We move on.

Youve spent about a £billion , surely thats enough ;)
Been reading the sun again ?
his reading age isn't even high enough for the sun

squirtyflower said:
when dowd gave them the pen, i just looked round at my mate and we both said 'what's the fuckin point?'
we follow city all over, take our kids, spend thousands and then get cheated

what is the point?
Feel exactly like this myself, i fear the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.