JM-----------sa--------ds
-------------mb----------

smiles said:
-----------------JH---------------
MH----VK-----------jl------gc
----------gb-----yt---------
JM-----------sa--------ds
-------------mb----------
The grit and determination of NDJ may be required, allowing Yaya to burst forward occasionally. Either Mario or Sergio will start on the bench. More caution from Mancini this time, me thinks.

This is the team i see Mancini opting for:
--------------------JH----------------------
----Micah------VK------Lesc------Clichy----
----------Barry------------Yaya------------
-----Silva---------Aguero---------Nasri------
-------------------Balo----------------------

Reasons:
Barry is selected ahead of Nigel as he has played 2 games straight and perhaps needed more at the Emirates.

Milner is dropped due to rotation and Aguero and Nasri are a given as starters since both are fresh (since given no time in Naples) and Balotelli in his current form is to be selected ahead of Dzeko.

Richards and Clichy are bankable guarantees.

Read someone's summary of Liverpool on here earlier, and they referred to Bellamy causing us problems - well, I look forward to him trying with Richards in the form of his life. Bellamy won't know what's hit him.
Looking at the armoury we've got to choose from, Johnson, Skirtle, Agger, Enrique, Adam, and Lucas should be absolutely kacking their kecks, and praying that Reina's on form.
If we do the business, Reina's going to have RSI in his back come 5.55pm on Sunday.
Onwards and upwards brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.