Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of "Doom and Gloom" so far on this thread.

Who out of the Dipper team that played Chelski today would you take instead of one of ours?. I am probably the only poster on here who thinks Glen Johnson can play but I wouldn't take him over Micah or Zabs; I also rate Maxi and "Donkey Teeth" would come in handy to replace Tevez.

They will try too hard, as long as we prepare well we should win comfortably.

It's possible that if we can run up a Cricket score at Anfield like we did at the Swamp the other contenders Scum and Chelski may start to prepare for season 2012 -2013.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Who out of the Dipper team that played Chelski today would you take instead of one of ours?.

Probably none, Reina at a push maybe. If we win well in Naples, I think we will get over Liverpool quite comfortably.

I can't see kenny playing Carroll and Suarez together, as they make the same runs and get in each others way, a bit like edin and tevez used to, so if carroll plays thats a bonus for us

It will be a very high tempo game and they'll come at us. But we are rapido and can pick them off on the break.

Their home form isn't great either W2 D4 L0.

Sorry if already asked but is Bellers still on our books (ie. out on loan) or did we get rid of him permanently. Hoping the former as he could inflict physical damage if he is in the mood.

lionheart said:
Sorry if already asked but is Bellers still on our books (ie. out on loan) or did we get rid of him permanently. Hoping the former as he could inflict physical damage if he is in the mood.

We let him go

From RAWK

Exactly. Draw their sting. Keep it tight. Then turn the tables and counter. They'll fold. No backbone/team mentality.

C_71_article_1420687_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.