Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
I'll happily take a point, but maybe thats me being a city fan of many years......

I'm still coming to terms of being able to go to places like Anfield and turning them over.

Nah..Its not like we went to Naples and turned THEM over.

Lets win big at Anfield to take our minds off the defeat.

CTID

Hopefully Liverpool revert to Henderson and Downing instead of Maxi and Bellamy. Bellamy will run us ragged with a point to prove and Maxi is an underrated player.

LoveCity said:
Hopefully Liverpool revert to Henderson and Downing instead of Maxi and Bellamy. Bellamy will run us ragged with a point to prove and Maxi is an underrated player.

I honestly feel we have to much for them no matter what team they play, i agree with your view though, just to be safe.

Downing has been very poor for the dippers so far and looks more of a 20m problem than solution so far.

In terms of a first XI, I'm hoping for

abBDhXwai0.jpg

Silva needs to be rested, and badly.

MCFC BOB said:

abBDhXwai0.jpg

he was rested in Newcastle game, I think he still start instead of Mario.

There is no way Silva wont start this game,as for starting Johnson i dont think so,Liverpool will try to play this game 100 miles an hour ,try to whip there fans into believing,the first 20 mins will be crucial and we need to ensure we are focused straight away.I believe we will win this game revert back to our best back 4 we all know what that is,play Barry ,Yaya higher up Milner on the right Silva left Aguero and Dzecko .We have seen the spirit of our team this year they will be well up for this no problem,not an easy game thats for sure but neither was the scum or spurs.

If Liverpool play like QPR they'll be a hard nut to crack that have better players be well happy with a draw

MCFC BOB said:

abBDhXwai0.jpg

he was rested v newcastle has played well all season in the league and fucking shit in the champions league

if he needs a rest let it be v norwich at home rather than a big game like liverpool away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.