Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a really hard game I think. Liverpool can play at a high tempo in the big games just look at Scum and Chelski, I will be happy with a draw. Hopefully Suarez will not be playing this weekend due to the racist row.

Definately one of our top 5 toughest fixtures of the season.

If you can go to rags / chelsea / arse / spuds / dippers and not get beat it is a decent result regardless of what form they are in at the time etc.

So we have played 2 of these 5 and won both.

a draw is by no means a bad result.

after an away euro trip against a confident side that has not played all week..............a draw i would take right now.

Airbags Optional said:
This will be a really hard game I think. Liverpool can play at a high tempo in the big games just look at Scum and Chelski, I will be happy with a draw. Hopefully Suarez will not be playing this weekend due to the racist row.
but the rags had all the big guns resting for the derby and at the moment chelski are shite. yes its good to be cautious,but jesus on our day,we can be unplayable

our midfield is man for man stronger than Liverpools and I can see Kompany and Lescott shackling Suarez much better than Skrtel and Agger will do against Ballo. Bellamy may cause us a few problems, hes rapid and has a point to prove

SWPISHOME said:
Is Craig Bellamy allowed play against us?

Some say he is, Others say he isn't.
Why wouldn't he be? He's not on loan, he signed for them on a free

dw7 said:
Marvin said:
SWPISHOME said:
Is Craig Bellamy allowed play against us?

Some say he is, Others say he isn't.
Why wouldn't he be? He's not on loan, he signed for them on a free

There could be some agreement part of the deal we be stupid not to say it to them when the deal was on

I honestly didn't know if Bellamy was eligible to play against us on Sunday, A lad told me in the pub the other day that Bellamy couldn't because it was part of the deal, He had still years left on his contract at us, But we gave Bellamy to Liverpool for free. Other people are saying he's able to play.

Was just putting the question out there because I didn't know.

Hope he isn't able to play to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.