Liverpool Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazzmand Show said:
MCFC BOB said:
Considering we're away from home to a Liverpool team that now have the "Rodgers philosophy", I think we're going to have to concede a lot of possession and play on the break.

Not necessarily mate, at the end of the day the better midfield is the one that usually dominates the ball, and I don't think they are anywhere near our guys.
If we play the same system we did last Sunday I can see Liverpool dominating us in the midfield. If we don't play 5 at the back I would sacrifice one of our 4 attacking players for De Jong and Push Toure up the pitch.

Re: Tevez 3/1 anytime v Liverpool

babyape said:
Agger's out, and they have one of the worst midfields in the league.... can see Tevez bagging.....

-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 pm --

salfordblues said:
Has it gone now? I've clicked on the link but it says page not found.

Think the site is down for maintenance at the mo... should hopefully come back on...

Depends if they let Adam get away with ten yellow card offences before his first warning, and another 5 before being carded. Amazing how much more effective their midfield is when given carte blanche to kick ten bells out of our players.

You can get 18/1 on him being top scorer

the hidden link in the op, is an affiliate link

ends up as this...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/mcfc-enhanced-special/mcfc-enhanced-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=610098&AFF_ID=10064660" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-b ... D=10064660</a>

AFF_ID=10064660

slippery

--------------Hart--------------
Zaba--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-------Toure-----Rodwell-------
---Silva-----Nasri----Balotelli---
-------------Tevez-------------

Wouldn't be wholly surprised with something like this, possibly Dzeko swapping with Tevez and Tevez swapping with Balotelli though.

Citizenhill said:
--------------Hart--------------
Zaba--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-------Toure-----Rodwell-------
---Silva-----Nasri----Balotelli---
-------------Tevez-------------

Wouldn't be wholly surprised with something like this, possibly Dzeko swapping with Tevez and Tevez swapping with Balotelli though.
Don't you think we would get completely overun in the midfield? Lucas, Gerrard and Allan vs Yaya and Rodwell. I would put De Jong in as well as Rowell. Hope Nasri can carry on his great form.

-----------------HART-----------------
ZABBA---KOMPANY---LESCOTT---CLICHY
-----------RODWELL--YAYA-------------
-----------------SILVA-----------------
-----NASRI------DZEKO------TEVEZ-----

3:1 Win for us with Yaya running the show,

Balo to come off the bench in the second
half and score two and twat Charlie Adams

Re: Team for pool...

Hart, Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, NDJ, Rodwell, Nasri, Tevez, Balotelli.

kippaxchris said:
Get Guidetti out there or atleast on the bench hes young powerful and has speed imo Dzeko is terrible and Guidetti scored 20 last season and before anybody says in Holland he scored that many in only 23 games and only 15 of them he started

that means nowt, the dancing plant scored loads in Holland and that shit Brazillian who went to 'Boro

sergiokun said:
I would pick that team but with milner in there for dzeko and play 4 5 1

+1 on the formation.

Key to this season is to not give 3 points to our main competitors on their grounds. Mancini would take a draw now. Tevez will play as the lone striker, with 3 of the midfielders in support, two holding and overlapping full backs. it would be nice if Barry was ready to go, as we could play him and Rodwell, with Yaya, Silva and Nasri in front of them, which is essentially a front four (in the Barca mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.