Liverpool Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well according to the OS under the recent training report, Dzeko was a class apart in terms of finishing today.

You cannot drop him after scoring last week.

milner needs to start, same team the played the community shield for me with dzeko up front

Surprising how many on here and the guess the team thread have silva out of the starting line up.

Something of an over reaction?

Considering we're away from home to a Liverpool team that now have the "Rodgers philosophy", I think we're going to have to concede a lot of possession and play on the break.

abDe4z9agc.jpg

Re: Tevez 3/1 anytime v Liverpool

Agger's out, and they have one of the worst midfields in the league.... can see Tevez bagging.....<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 pm --<br /><br />
salfordblues said:
Has it gone now? I've clicked on the link but it says page not found.

Think the site is down for maintenance at the mo... should hopefully come back on...

MCFC BOB said:
Considering we're away from home to a Liverpool team that now have the "Rodgers philosophy", I think we're going to have to concede a lot of possession and play on the break.

Not necessarily mate, at the end of the day the better midfield is the one that usually dominates the ball, and I don't think they are anywhere near our guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.