Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with 4 4 2 as long as we start like we did second 45 v Barca. Let's be positive from the off and make a statement of our own. I imagine the lads will want to get over Barca asap.

Can not see a win I'm afraid. One of our bogey grounds along with Sunderland, Arsenal, Everton and Stoke, no matter what form we are in we just don't win at Anfield unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

5948947 said:
Can not see a win I'm afraid. One of our bogey grounds along with Sunderland, Arsenal, Everton and Stoke, no matter what form we are in we just don't win at Anfield unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

Didn't we put the Stoke one to bed?!

waspish said:
5948947 said:

And Sunderland this year
Arsenal and Everton last year

squirtyflower said:
waspish said:
5948947 said:

And Sunderland this year
Arsenal and Everton last year

Ah yes we did just LIVERPOOL to be ticked of now

waspish said:
5948947 said:

True we did them this season, I am just going of recent years

waspish said:
5948947 said:

We sure have a lot of bloody bogey grounds for a strong side ffs.

Prior to the last few months when we've defeated some of these teams, there was Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, St. Mary's, Everton, Arsenal, and Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.