Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather of had this game midweek instead of on Sunday, knowing this City side we usually need a game to get a bad CL result out of our system and I am not convinced going to Liverpool is the best game to do so.

sam-caddick said:
I would rather of had this game midweek instead of on Sunday, knowing this City side we usually need a game to get a bad CL result out of our system and I am not convinced going to Liverpool is the best game to do so.

But then again, you're never happy before a game. Hopefully you're mood will change
come 14:00 on Sunday ;-)

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Dinho Yaya
Silva Nasri Jovetic
Aguero

Willy, Sagna, Demichelis, Lampard, Milner, Navas, Bony

3-1 CITY!!!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sam-caddick said:

But then again, you're never happy before a game. Hopefully you're mood will change
come 14:00 on Sunday ;-)

haha

with liverpool having played 120 mins on thursday i am quite confident for sunday.

you just never know what city will turn up though, our consistency this season has been poor.

Big Dave Watson said:
Same outcome as last year I'm afraid.

Your relentlessly miserablist outlook on this forum (while City continue to rack up trophies while fielding their greatest team for over forty years/ever) is a true thing of beauty BDW. How did you cope during the Danny Allsopp days mate ?

noblelord said:
Start as if we want to win the game. Play from the first minute. Don't wait 'till MP has given everyone a bollocking at half time.

This - start like we did the first minute at Chelsea; they will fold

obliquerays said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Same outcome as last year I'm afraid.

Your relentlessly miserablist outlook on this forum (while City continue to rack up trophies while fielding their greatest team for over forty years/ever) is a true thing of beauty BDW. How did you cope during the Danny Allsopp days mate ?

It was a struggle mate but at least the expectation wasn't there.

The Roma game apart, we haven't performed in the 'big' games away from home and I don't expect this one to be any different. They will want it more than us, we will start slowly, our setup wont be right or we wont be up for it. You can just see it coming.

I hate the fuckers with a passion because of their arrogant and holier than thou attitude and grinning cock of a manager. So I would like nothing better than City to stick it to them especially after they seem to have wormed their way out of a FFP fine (when I expected them to com a cropper). But when we want City to ram it down a teams throats (I know we pipped them last year but that had a lot to do with their ineptitude) they don't deliver, apart from against the vermin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.