Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
It was a struggle mate but at least the expectation wasn't there.

The Roma game apart, we haven't performed in the 'big' games away from home and I don't expect this one to be any different. They will want it more than us, we will start slowly, our setup wont be right or we wont be up for it. You can just see it coming.

I hate the fuckers with a passion because of their arrogant and holier than thou attitude and grinning cock of a manager. So I would like nothing better than City to stick it to them especially after they seem to have wormed their way out of a FFP fine (when I expected them to com a cropper). But when we want City to ram it down a teams throats (I know we pipped them last year but that had a lot to do with their ineptitude) they don't deliver, apart from against the vermin.

Biggest away matches this season played so far

chelsea 1-1 draw very good performance!
Arsenal 2-2 draw very good performance got dicked off the ref
bayern away 1-0 loss decent performance lost in last minute!
Roma away 2-0 win best performance in champsvlge away from home!
Southampton away 3-0 nil victory great performance!

put in 4-1 wins at stoke, Sunderland 2 boggy grounds and just the 1 defeat at West ham (really shouldn't have been beat) and our away form has been great this season as have 90% of the performances! Can see us winning 3 or 4-1
Sorry but Southampton wasn't a big match like the others and Roma aside, forgetting excuses about refs, we didn't 'win' the others.

Oh dear.

We were hammered for our shit away form when Pelle first here and we lost 4 games out of first 6 of 2013/2014 culminating in the loss against Sunderland in November 2013.

Since then we have played 26 away games in the league and lost just 2 times. We finished 2013/2014 with W9 D3 L1. This season 2014/2015 it is W8 D4 L1.

That is ridiculously good. In fact it is the best sequence of ponts gathering away from home in the league in our entire history.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Big Dave Watson said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Biggest away matches this season played so far

chelsea 1-1 draw very good performance!
Arsenal 2-2 draw very good performance got dicked off the ref
bayern away 1-0 loss decent performance lost in last minute!
Roma away 2-0 win best performance in champsvlge away from home!
Southampton away 3-0 nil victory great performance!

put in 4-1 wins at stoke, Sunderland 2 boggy grounds and just the 1 defeat at West ham (really shouldn't have been beat) and our away form has been great this season as have 90% of the performances! Can see us winning 3 or 4-1
Sorry but Southampton wasn't a big match like the others and Roma aside, forgetting excuses about refs, we didn't 'win' the others.

Oh dear.

We were hammered for our shit away form when Pelle first here and we lost 4 games out of first 6 of 2013/2014 culminating in the loss against Sunderland in November 2013.

Since then we have played 26 away games in the league and lost just 2 times. We finished 2013/2014 with W9 D3 L1. This season 2014/2015 it is W8 D4 L1.

That is ridiculously good. In fact it is the best sequence of ponts gathering away from home in the league in our entire history.
Missed the point completely.

obliquerays said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Same outcome as last year I'm afraid.

Your relentlessly miserablist outlook on this forum (while City continue to rack up trophies while fielding their greatest team for over forty years/ever) is a true thing of beauty BDW. How did you cope during the Danny Allsopp days mate ?
Leave 'massive dave' alone. He's shitting it about Sunderland today. And with good reason.

SWP's back said:
obliquerays said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Same outcome as last year I'm afraid.

Your relentlessly miserablist outlook on this forum (while City continue to rack up trophies while fielding their greatest team for over forty years/ever) is a true thing of beauty BDW. How did you cope during the Danny Allsopp days mate ?
Leave 'massive dave' alone. He's shitting it about Sunderland today. And with good reason.
Pretty childish as usual.

Bluemoonie92 said:
Brilliant preview of the game on football focus...

Great to hear that twat lawrenson tell everyone city had no chance in Europe because barca give up at half time! Can't really remember him mention Liverpool getting battered off a 2nd rate turkish team! Really hope we give it them tomorrow and he is the on m.o.t.d tomorrow night!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
Brilliant preview of the game on football focus...

Great to hear that twat lawrenson tell everyone city had no chance in Europe because barca give up at half time! Can't really remember him mention Liverpool getting battered off a 2nd rate turkish team! Really hope we give it them tomorrow and he is the on m.o.t.d tomorrow night!

Don't know why it wound me up because I wasn't expecting anything different to be honest. Sky sports did exactly the same aswell, go on about how good they have been the last few weeks yet fail to mention how shit they were against a average Turkish team. However focus on us losing to one of the best teams in the world. Ah well... we will just have to let the footy do the talking!

Would anyone else take a point tomorrow or is it just me not being able to forget the shit years and being battered (nearly) every time we went there?

Big Dave Watson said:
SWP's back said:
obliquerays said:
Pretty childish as usual.
Oh the fucking irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.